Boat missing from horseshoe bay last night...

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 78194

Boat was found on a beach north of Nanaimo. Ignition ripped apart and hot wired. Evan from C-Tow gave me a hand getting it on the trailer. She’s got two holes, and a bit of engine damage, but so far it’s repairable. I’ve done the engine repairs and fired it up! Now I have to think of a name for this rig. Any suggestions???

shovel head. Beside its tuff

gostisbehere. Sounds funny nhl player and should be here?

timber wolf (timber dawg) (same as a grey wolf)fierce animals that have twice the bite of a German Shepard 1500psi

Your cute, it’s 25 and 1.2m at halibut bank and you think it’s not safe. The Haida did bigger seas in their canoes, at night, no nav. I really struggle to understand why you think it’s impressive that someone did this crossing in these conditions. Maybe I’m jaded. Sounds like you only go on your fancy boat when it’s dead flat. I thought more of you lad. Do yourself a favour. Go out when it’s nasty, learn some stuff.

Hull Raiser? Or maybe Raising Hull?
Lost and fouled

Your cute, it’s 25 and 1.2m at halibut bank and you think it’s not safe. The Haida did bigger seas in their canoes, at night, no nav. I really struggle to understand why you think it’s impressive that someone did this crossing in these conditions. Maybe I’m jaded. Sounds like you only go on your fancy boat when it’s dead flat. I thought more of you lad. Do yourself a favour. Go out when it’s nasty, learn some stuff.
Finally, a certified badass on here. Will you be signing autographs??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back