Blackhawks 2010-2011

YA IM ON BOARD FOR A CANADIAN TEAM....THE HABS, ole ole ole OLE.....holmes*

He said Canadian team
emo-coffee.gif

Hey Holmesy, wouldn't it be somewhat less painful to know that your Hawks were knocked out by cup champs in the end, rather than 2nd rounders.

Holmes , Love the NO whining from you , leave that to the ladies,

Bro , Keep ur head up dude , don't listen to the guys , Awesome comeback , I really enjoyed watching them closely over th past 5 months , they are the team i'd thought they were ,They will only get better with a few character players that will come , I knew crawford was gonna eventually step up , Rudy has been praising him for some time now , he will be an elite goalie one day .

If this makes ya feel any better , atleast you wont have to look down the bench come play-off time every year , have to look in the eyes Of Luoffgo , and the Sedin Sisters ,they can have them , were not bread for this , they suck

the Hawks did everything i could ask for me this season ,and more , even if they backed in , they deserved to be there , One shot in overtime from Sharp in OT , coulda been the difference , theres alotta funky smelly panties around town to clean-up , thats for sure...

Theres only one last Guarantee that I made , It is coming !!

Good Luck to You Canuckers...

til next season Holmes...

Lets Go Fishin : )

FD

Last edited by a moderator:
holmes and e-man......someone had to lose. We would all be crushed if it went the other way last night and when Jonny scored late I just thought to myself "mother f***er"...here we go again. :eek:

As everyone has said....good fun bantering this year.

What I wanna know is how are you going to get Crawford (amazing performance!!) on the books as he is an RFA after this year. I wouldn't be surprised if someone plays the "offer sheet" game for him as he has a bright looking future; or what the qualifying offer is going to be? You don't have a lot coming off the books this year other than some guys in the $1.2M and lower range; but you still have to fill those roster spots. If you can sneak through....and keep him you at least have Sharp off the books after next year.

http://www.nhlnumbers.com/teams/CHI?year=2011

man u love your numbers eh pips,lol,we'll see what they do, im sure its gonna take acouple months to get it figured, but, i dont see crawford going anywhere else....holmes*

Hahaha......ya I do kinda like the numbers. However, the key reason for my looking it up is because I will give your goalie credit; he is gonna have a bright, bright future as he was your best player. A few of your d-men had good series; your big forwards finally woke up but I would say Crawford was a big reason you came back to push it to Game 7....and then force OT.

Take the compliment for your goalie......although there are some good Wpg boys on your team I won't pay them compliments too often. :p ;) Mind you I did say in one conversation with FD.....as the season was winding down that they were playing pretty damn well until about 10 games left.

Doesn't look good for the Habs-:(

Hawks have a great goalie... good game We'll see how next season goes in regards to the Hawks :)

We can change it to a Habs thread for the night...... They just tied it up shorthanded.... Not much effort for a game seven.....
Pretty boring really.... might have to go chase some cutts instead of watching this :rolleyes:

MR Holmes NOT a fan of KD....... and tent nah unless it has a wood stove and bunks in a moose camp LOL LOL all in good fun my friend... BTW you need to claer out your inbx cant PM you....

Wolf

Dam I think this thread should be locked and deleted in good time. What a waste of space, time and effort...LOL

Flag at half mast yet Holmes?

Dear Wolf

MR Holmes NOT a fan of KD....... and tent nah unless it has a wood stove and bunks in a moose camp LOL LOL all in good fun my friend... BTW you need to claer out your inbx cant PM you....

Wolf

You cant blame the sausage fingers on that one...

Spell check man....;)

Fak............ :D

Sorry holmes*.... no Hacks left.... no Habs........ Git feeshin there is no hockey left for you.....

We'll let ya cheer for the Nucks
smileys_025_01_tns.png
....if ya want..........
emo-coffee.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
man u love your numbers eh pips,lol,we'll see what they do, im sure its gonna take acouple months to get it figured, but, i dont see crawford going anywhere else....holmes*

hey holmes.........you think I like numbers???(I am more salary than bashing around stats) ;) Check out Cullen.......that' some serious number crunching; he must be bored back east. :p

http://tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=363931

Oh....and FD....before you rip me one...I DO see what he's doing but man, talk about over analysis. :cool:

So, the calculations below are rather simple, at least when compared to the spreadsheets used for the Power Rankings, and the expected goals for each team in the series are determined by taking each team's shots for and against over the course of the season and splitting the difference.

So, Vancouver has averaged 31.9 shots on goal per game (regular season plus Round One) and Nashville has allowed 30.4 shots on goal per game (regular season plus Round One); the average of those two numbers is 31.15 shots, so that's the number that is then multiplied by (1 - the opposing goaltenders' save percentage in the regular season and playoffs) to determine an expected goals per game.

Finally, the number is multiplied by seven to indicate an expected goal total for a seven-game series. There's no guarantee that scoring more goals in a series will result in winning four games first but, in the land of probability, the team that scores more is more likely to win the series.

I certainly appreciate your support FD as a Hawk fan and I'm sure holmes* does to. As well as any support from closeted Hawk fans as well.:rolleyes: We had are day in the sun last season which won't be soon forgotten. I personally wish the Nucks all the very best in there quest. As far as I'm concerned this thread can be put to rest.;) eman

Not sure what ur referrng too Pip , dont really care anymore ,
No ripping needed ...

, Im here on wcvi playin , alls good,,,

enjoy the game tonite guys

fd

Haha......just kiddin' around!! ;)

I too will be on the WCVI in 13.5 days......not that I am counting down or anything. :D

Bah!! It's not worth getting excited over.....

I have heard some not bad reports thus far??? A few in the over 30 class???

Or are you talking something to do with the Hawks.....THAT I understand is not worth getting excited over. :p

I have heard some not bad reports thus far??? A few in the over 30 class???

Or are you talking something to do with the Hawks.....THAT I understand is not worth getting excited over. :p

Pippen

I was being sarcastic. I'm totally on board with your excitement to go fishing. I havn't heard of many Tyees - only 1 but lots of 20 lbers. Hopefully Nog and Osama let some filter down to us. The Hawks are dead to me now.

Back