Blackhawks 2010-2011

HOLMES you have a pm...

Did you order that prime rib yet??? LOL LOL

Does Vince not know you do not wake a sleeping dragon....

Attachments

• vince-vaughn-roberto-luongo.jpg
    vince-vaughn-roberto-luongo.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 6
Well here we have a Hawk team chomping at the bit to expose the Canucks for the team that they truly are. The worst mistake the Nucks made was letting the Hawks off the floor. I guarantee the Hawks will win tonight. Going back to the madhouse for game six. Hawks 4 Nucks 2.;) eman

I guarantee the Hawks will win tonight.

WOW them are big kahunas you got there saying that statement!!!!!! Dont think they will have it as easy this time around nuks are pissed and they will come out mad everything will be fine as long as the refs dont make a mockery of this game as well. god forbid if anyone hits anyone in a contact sport.......

I've kept quiet regarding Raffi Torres hit on Seabs, but thought to myself that this guy is going to end a career if allowed to continue tearing around the ice like he does. His hit on Toews has really pissed me off. Vignuet is an asshole for even having him on the team. The league should suspend him indefinately until he prooves himself in the minors as being anything more then, as someone has elegantly stated in a prior post, as an Ape on skates.:mad: eman

APE on skates what is SCOTT???? even his knuckles drag when he sort of skates... LOL LOL
yes the momentuim has changed!!!!!! f#%K

Can't disagree with you there wolf. With any luck, Scott and Torres will punch the crap out of each other and be unable to play any further.:D eman

Eman.... I will do my best to hunt you down too....It will be tomorrow though if thats ok?
Superstore is open, I will have a farmed fish.... Be ready to catch!
watching.gif

Freakin Canucks LOL

godzilla-facepalm-godzilla-facepalm.jpg

hockey.gif

Dear holmo*

machinegun.gif

We gotta win one....... You 2

Thas enuf outta u

Dear holmo* and Eman...BTW

johnny-cash-finger.jpg

Kelly let it fly on the other thread so that sums it up

The bet still stands......
The Nucks will prolly put Lou in the net Sunday.. Then Im done... Schni(if they were smart)

I'll video it....... we don't have to swallow. It's gotta be a good bite though.. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
ya rite, u think seabs isnt gonna have a burr under his sadle?, lmao, if he plays there is gonna be some serious carnage, just u wait and see....holmes*

That is why the series is out of 7 games but this will be done tomorrow- Nuck 4-2-bring on Seabrook -

Back