Blackhawks 2010-2011

Coach Vigneault made a crucial mistake in this series and that was giving Torres instructions to cripple any Hawk he could. Championship teams are not made like that. Chicago will win this series in seven.;) eman

Hey now FD..... I was at mom's eating turkey and stuff....

Hacks should not have won that game.... Lucky :p

Holmes you better go to CR and buy yourself a beer and a fistful of lottery tickets. The once mighty Hawks got every bounce, break, call, dented goal post and to top it off cramps to our starting goalie. Anything that could go wrong for the Canucks did, and at the worst possible time.
The Canucks outskated, outchanced, outcoached, outhustled, and out pee-kkkked the Hawks. Hawks outgoalied, outpowerplayed, outcheapshoted and ultimately outscored the Canucks.
If the Canucks play game 7 like they played game 6 they will win.
The huge X factor is Luongo. What a piece of crap he was on the goal in OT.

Well my goodness. Who would have Thunk it? I had for the most part rolled over and died when the Hawks lost to Detroilet. I have no problem with the Hawks backing in to this series. I strongly feel that when Johnny Toews said that up to now they have not been able to expose the Canucks for the the team that they truly are, was pure genius. And then Vigneault sent Torres out to wreak havoc on the Hawks was all the catalist the Hawks needed to put them in there place. Get out the Gas masks and the rubber bullets, the Canucks are going down. Just kidding Canuckleheads are cool.:cool:;) eman

anyone else realize that its been a different officiating crew for every game?????....holmes*

Anyone else realize that Bettman, (the refs boss), is your coaches brother in law?

Now I know we can't harp the refs holmes but Bettman is a different story.

at 131.9/lt I guess the hacks can't afford gas?

If they do...... the better team didn't win.....................

K... Kelly you can lock this thread now

[dIVfbylUU-M] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIVfbylUU-M

Hey Holmes

Hows your hockey pool now buddy!!!!!!:p;):D

Crawford kept their butt in the game as they were out played, out hit and best of all out scored........

Did any body see the poster of Vince Vaughn dressed in the Canuck's uni.......Loved it!!!!

See you on the water....or golf course...this summer

Cheers

SS

Vaughn-Lu.png

Fin, I think this may jog his memory

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SO how is that prime rib coming Holmes ??? LOL LOL
ill be up soon to collect LOL all kidding aside good year of bantering back and forth among all forum members. So i hope now you hakws fan get on the bus and ride along with us in rotting for a CANADIAN team to win the cup.....

Wolf

Back