Be thankful!

barkerfam

Beautiful day down in puget sound for our 6 hours of shrimping this year. You read that right! I couldn’t go out due to work but a good friend brought over a few for a fresh dinner! Yum!!

Beautiful day down in puget sound for our 6 hours of shrimping this year. You read that right! I couldn’t go out due to work but a good friend brought over a few for a fresh dinner! Yum!!

i knew you guys had a window...didn’t know it was that bad. what’s the daily limit?

Dai
i knew you guys had a window...didn’t know it was that bad. what’s the daily limit?
Daily limit is 80 per person. We fished Elliott Bay today pretty active for a Thursday with COVID and lots of boats hit their limits early was
Daily limit is 80 spot shrimp per person. We were out on Elliott Bay today for the fishery and lots of boats limited early so a productive day for many. Was nice to see families out enjoying some recreation after the stress and seclusion of many months - thankful indeed!

Don't know how they do it down in OR and CA. They seem to manage some of their saltwater resources better than us here. 10 dungenous crab per day is quota... I've seen guys on YouTube bring in 10 or 15 rockfish per person as a daily limit.. They get 2 Chinook per day, 2 lings per day, 2 or 3 halibut per day.... I don't need anything even remotely close to those numbers as a daily quota but zero rention Chinook and 1 lingcod if I am fortunate enough to get a legal isn't worth it for me to trailer my boat 30 mins to the dock and then 45 mins boat ride over to gulf islands.

Back