Bamfield spring/summer reports 2010 - halis & spri

Status
Not open for further replies.
AG we will be heading over there wednsday for a midday - night fish. unfortunately its the only time we can get out. what spots you thinkin of fishin in shore? might see you out there

We will be fishing the wall upper and lower outside Bamfield,Whittlestone,Edward King, Kirby, Assits(SP?)and possibly 7 mile bank depending on the sea conditions.
Just look for a green jetboat with a tan top. I will be on Channel 69. Boat's name is Renegade.

Staying at the plush resort of Seabeam([:I])

Hopefully you can see between the rain showers that are expected.[V]

IAFF Local #18 (Vancouver Fire Rescue)

Still have salt ice available at Mills.

Couple big fish came into the dock from Beale yesterday as well.

Gimee the gaff!!!

We were out at Turtle Head and Hysen on Thursday, picked up a couple of small springs in the 8-10 lb range and a couple Coho around 15 and released about 6 or 7 wild ones. Quite slow compared to recent weeks. A buddy fished inside three times last week, as far as Swale Rock and got nothing.

We are going out on Monday for the day. Have no plans to fish inside unless weather forces us to stay; if so, we will fish the Wall up to Beale ans across to Edward King. Plans are to go to 7 mile to start and out to La Perousse if needed. I'll post a fishing report on the results...

quote:Originally posted by Intrepid

We were out at Turtle Head and Hysen on Thursday, picked up a couple of small springs in the 8-10 lb range and a couple Coho around 15 and released about 6 or 7 wild ones. Quite slow compared to recent weeks. A buddy fished inside three times last week, as far as Swale Rock and got nothing.

We are going out on Monday for the day. Have no plans to fish inside unless weather forces us to stay; if so, we will fish the Wall up to Beale ans across to Edward King. Plans are to go to 7 mile to start and out to La Perousse if needed. I'll post a fishing report on the results...
If you can get out there... that hump just west of the SW Corner has been going off for the last 4 days. There are a few larges mixed in with the small and medium Chinooks. We got a limit for 6 persons in 2.5 hrs this morning :D

quote:Originally posted by r.s craven

Good on ya...haven't seen a Spring down here since June.
I'm so fugg'in jealous !!
:D
Really? What a bummer [:0]

somebody tell me if tuna monday happened and how did it go??? nice to meet you OSAMA.....

share the harvest
2625 kingfisher

It's still Sunday. On a serious note. the weather dictates that Tuesday is the day. Maybe see y'all out there. [:p]

back from 2.5 days of fish,,, i thought the coho would have moved in but it looks like they are still out,, rocky point did very well on sat, i think they were out 12.. maybe ken can confirm. i went to try south bank and it was slow there....only caught 4 spring on the inside.. maybe next week.. i will be back on thurs, prolly stayin at mckay for a treat... man that bish can fish,, i park between rocky point and bish,,,wow those guys work hard and fish hard!!!

share the harvest
2625 kingfisher

E-mail me when your back I'll bring the fixens to make fish tacos and Port Al. can buy the beer with the prize money,can u say parteeee!pump that tuna stick boys [:p]Sammy

We are back. The Croation facination Slivo, myself, Ish, and skipper Don...

Lived it and loved it AGAIN!!!

Couple friggin hogs as well. Not non stop action, but we came home with 11 for our crew of beginners and felt great about it!

Not that far out really... [:p]

Gimee the gaff!!!

quote:Originally posted by Osama Bin Hopper

We are back. The Croation facination Slivo, myself, Ish, and skipper Don...

Lived it and loved it AGAIN!!!

Couple friggin hogs as well. Not non stop action, but we came home with 11 for our crew of beginners and felt great about it!

Not that far out really... [:p]

Gimee the gaff!!!

Congrats big time OBH and crew! Did you stay out of American waters this time:D.

"I'm not talkin bout pleasure boatin or day sailin......I'm talkin bout workin for a livin"- Captain Quint

quote:Originally posted by kelly

Nice work hippy</u>.Trying to get out there this weekend with Bobby J. Maybe just scoot past the flats and head for japan.

That's Rabi sonny boy:D! Aren't you in school? Hope you make it out Kelley[8D].

"I'm not talkin bout pleasure boatin or day sailin......I'm talkin bout workin for a livin"- Captain Quint

7 - MILE - out Monday for the day, there were about half a dozen boats in the area, saw one salmon landed. We picked up a small hali going faster and farther off the bottom than should have worked... but otherwise pretty slow out there. A buddy stopped at 3-Mile (all out from Cape Beale) and took a good hit but that was all. No coho to be seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back