anyone seen these?

That looks pretty cool. Did UNKNOWN make those?

I think we could have an upright live action bait head war on our hands folks!!! Yeeeeee Hawwwww. Let's test em out:D.

I think we could have an upright live action bait head war on our hands folks!!! Yeeeeee Hawwwww. Let's test em out:D.

I agree! Let's get 'em out there! They look cool. Just bait tho I guess. I totally expected something like this from somewhere but ...PNT huh? Mr. "Unknown"? - Rob? lol...

They were the first company I trusted to show Jughead to. You know, ask my buddies what they thought. I guess that's the type of support one can expect. Maybe it's just me :confused:

Thread: JUGHEAD Updates & Pics! - Page 10, Comment #93 ...notice the date plz

07-29-2012, 02:14
Derby
member.php?2104-Derby
search.php?do=finduser&userid=2104&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1
private.php?do=newpm&u=2104

FW
Got your samples heads...Thanks...I'll give them a run next week when I get out....

- Kinda says it all I guess, lol.

But Ya! I truly want to test them head to head! Somebunny let me know plz... :)

I agree! Let's get 'em out there! They look cool. Just bait tho I guess. I totally expected something like this from somewhere but ...PNT huh? Mr. "Unknown"? - Rob? lol...

They were the first company I trusted to show Jughead to. You know, ask my buddies what they thought. I guess that's the type of support one can expect. Maybe it's just me :confused:

Derby
member.php?2104-Derby

FW
Got your samples heads...Thanks...I'll give them a run next week when I get out....

Reee eee eeealy....?

Derby
member.php?2104-Derby

FW

Am I missing something here??

Am I missing something here??

Lol. Check your pm Derby.

You know what's freakin hilarious about this thread? I got the most Jughead orders in the last 2 days than any 2 day span since mid-July.
I wonder how the website is doing...

Inbox emptied. Got your order before I deleted Roofus :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol. Check your pm Derby.

You know what's freakin hilarious about this thread? I got the most Jughead orders in the last 2 days than any 2 day span since mid-July.
I wonder how the website is doing...

Inbox emptied. Got your order before I deleted Roofus :)

nothing received lol

Back