anyone seen these?

Interesting action......but dead and wounded bait doesn't swim like this. Ill stick to my cut plug hehe.

Interesting action......but dead and wounded bait doesn't swim like this. Ill stick to my cut plug hehe.

Salmon plugs don't swim like anything I have seen either and they catch fish. Just sayin.

Also i'm waiting to see a real chinook salmon caught on one of these swimmer style heads. Has anyone iced anything over 30#? 40#? 50#? Or has it just been dumb 20# feeders that will eat a bent piece of tinfoil?

fair enough, not to many of us boated nooks in the 50 lb range last season your forgiven.. Only one way to settle this as I see it.. Teaserhead Derby!:p

Also i'm waiting to see a real chinook salmon caught on one of these swimmer style heads. Has anyone iced anything over 30#? 40#? 50#? Or has it just been dumb 20# feeders that will eat a bent piece of tinfoil?

Lol.. Booooooooooo!

I will stick with the Jugheads thank you very much
Ditto, one of my fishing buddies and I tried Jughead up against the anchovy special last year Jughead was hitting them 2-1 but they were both working well, I think Jughead works better without a flasher. None of the fish were bigger then 20lbs but we were not into any of the large westcoast models... cant wait to try Jughead outside the surf-line this year. will be putting the anchovy teasers to the test bigtime this year.

EDIT: I just talked with Rob and he explained what went on when he ordered this new lure. It was available, look good, he bought them. He has me told me several times whenever I get Jugheads in he wants them too.
Rob at PNT has always been supportive of my stuff. Always. So don't get all upset at PNT everyone.
I should have worded the first post differently and I apologise to Rob wholeheartedly. My issue is with Derby.

Am I the only one who feels like I am in the twilight zone reading this thread?

LOl no it has taken that turn for me as well. Lots of drama... Then the damage control is actually more disjointed than the defensive accusations that were being flung around . Kinda fun to watch from the side lines though .
I am in the process of gearing up and was kinda looking at both products .....now so many decisions ... what side to take ....lol

Back