Aluminum vs. Fiberglass....Pursuit vs. Harbercraft

quote:Originally posted by kelly

Am i the only one that drools at those pursuits by the bridge in comox? man oh man those are nice boats. Serengeti i cant imagine looking to upgrade from the ride you have now its already unreal

We are not upgrading..just getting another one. Pretty sure it will be a 26 or 28ft Pursuit this time. Great boats, real smooth in the water, have been in 7fters and hardly even any bumps!!

David

quote:Originally posted by kelly

Am i the only one that drools at those pursuits by the bridge in comox? man oh man those are nice boats. Serengeti i cant imagine looking to upgrade from the ride you have now its already unreal

We are not upgrading..just getting another one. Pretty sure it will be a 26 or 28ft Pursuit this time. Great boats, real smooth in the water, have been in 7fters and hardly even any bumps!!

David

I may not agree with much the kid say's but he's right about the pursuits...top rate boats for sure in the class...
I'm looking for a new larger ride and I'd look long and hard at a used Grady or a Parker for the money right now...
The 26.5 express model by grady white is a first class fishing machine but hard to get a used one at a decent price...
The parkers are a good choice as well right now with our dollar being so good.
It all depends on your budget and what you think of long term dependability and re-sale value....

I may not agree with much the kid say's but he's right about the pursuits...top rate boats for sure in the class...
I'm looking for a new larger ride and I'd look long and hard at a used Grady or a Parker for the money right now...
The 26.5 express model by grady white is a first class fishing machine but hard to get a used one at a decent price...
The parkers are a good choice as well right now with our dollar being so good.
It all depends on your budget and what you think of long term dependability and re-sale value....

Serengeti hows your fuel bill? a freind is running a 28 foot CC pursuit with twin 250s and the bill is nuts. I cant imagine a 30fter with a cabin.Richmake did you mean me? what year grady are you looking for?

Serengeti hows your fuel bill? a freind is running a 28 foot CC pursuit with twin 250s and the bill is nuts. I cant imagine a 30fter with a cabin.Richmake did you mean me? what year grady are you looking for?

I still have the 24 Orca for sale if anyone is interested.
48hqqgz.jpg

6ga0rwg.jpg

If you put a hole in any of these boats they might sink!
whaler.gif

If you put a hole in any of these boats they might sink!
whaler.gif

Well..thanks Chad...ill take an agreement from you anyday..and im sure there is plenty we can agree on! and as for fuel..on an avg day out and back with the twin 250's on the 30fter, we're looking at around $180ish..give or take depending on how fishing is and if we need to travel to find the fish. at first it was more...but now the engines are broken in, it's a bit cheaper! and although you may hate me chad, look down at islands marine center for a pursuit. now the dollar is even, it's much cheaper to go down to washington state, although it is nice to keep business local. all i can say is so far, i recommend pursuit to anyone as the past year was real awesome fishing off it. definately looking forward to the upcoming year and running two of them out there.....even if some ppl may try to run us off the water :p :p

David

Well..thanks Chad...ill take an agreement from you anyday..and im sure there is plenty we can agree on! and as for fuel..on an avg day out and back with the twin 250's on the 30fter, we're looking at around $180ish..give or take depending on how fishing is and if we need to travel to find the fish. at first it was more...but now the engines are broken in, it's a bit cheaper! and although you may hate me chad, look down at islands marine center for a pursuit. now the dollar is even, it's much cheaper to go down to washington state, although it is nice to keep business local. all i can say is so far, i recommend pursuit to anyone as the past year was real awesome fishing off it. definately looking forward to the upcoming year and running two of them out there.....even if some ppl may try to run us off the water :p :p

David

All this talk about differant boat and no talk about a new Hourston!!!! Might be something worth looking into. HUM ....

All this talk about differant boat and no talk about a new Hourston!!!! Might be something worth looking into. HUM ....

Back