All Things COVID-19

Status
Not open for further replies.
here is all you need to know to be an engineer, Water flows down hill, you cant push on a rope, (WL^2)/8 and an Engineer should be able to do for one dollar what any idiot can do for two dollars.

there ya go

ANYONE that takes 'medical advise' from Dr Bonnie Mengele will pay the price at some point

You'd rather take advice from an ex-Marine/ex-CIA intelligence agent than a Doctor regarding medical concerns?

You seem to be a hard-core denier.

Why is that?

Take care.

ANYONE that takes 'medical advise' from Dr Bonnie Mengele will pay the price at some point
Hahaha same could be said for taking advice from armchair doctors

HA HA!

BitChute
is a video hosting service known for accommodating far-right individuals and conspiracy theorists, and for hosting hateful content.[a]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BitChute#cite_note-hateful-material-15 The platform was created in 2017 to allow video uploaders to avoid content rules enforcement on YouTube,[14] and some creators who have been banned from YouTube or had their channels barred from receiving advertising revenue ("demonetised") have migrated to BitChute.[1]

I registered and it was fast and easy. They will send me an email when it's my turn to book a shot. Soooo looking forward to this.

EyeTJ53UcAA67ye

Details here:
https://www2.gov.bc.ca/getvaccinated.html

Last edited:
Good explanation here:
IMHO public health tries to balance all factors affecting us; Media tries to sell advertising using drama and conflict.

If you have any non essential business I would get ready for a lockdown. There is news conferance at 2pm. Have a feeling big stick is coming again.

New restrictions are going to start on Sunday night. Almost 1300 total daily positive cases with 100 in ICU. This will certainly be putting extra pressure on our healthcare resources. Not looking good for small businesses either.

Last edited:
New restrictions are going to start on Sunday night. Almost 1300 total daily positive cases with 100 in ICU. This certainly will be putting extra pressure on our healthcare resources. Not looking good for small businesses either.

Yeah that is rumor floating in business community right now. I heard same.

The joke for any of us engineering is how many can't even read drawings, so I guess it goes both ways. Most of the time you just shake your head of the dumb things done on job sites, or the manufacturing floor. It doesn't matter how many times you say/draw something it gets challenged leading to issues. My former job was always handing stuff off on behalf for engineering so I heard it all. I am lucky most of the engineering staff I worked with were all trades guys before they got there diplomas/degrees.... We were all hands on.
I worked a big job that had a wall of shame and one of the engineers had a photograph of a concrete staircase that was poured with strange lines cut into the steps. It was confusing and clearly intentional, but we couldn't figure out the reason they were there, and the contractor was off the site at that point. We all stood around looking at the stairs, and the lines, some of which were straight but not parallel to the stairs or anything, and others which were curved. They were sort of sequential, or staggered, as you went up the stairs. But nobody could figure out why they were there.

"Have you looked at them from directly above?" asked the engineer. "Compare them to the design I sent out."

So we looked at the design, and then at the steps from directly above.

The sheet they were on was "revision A" and there was an A in a circle in the bottom corner of the page, which is where the stair treads were drawn. The builders had cut part of the circled A into the concrete treads.

The work was impressively precise, and, technically, exactly according to plan. In a sense.

New restrictions are going to start on Sunday night. Almost 1300 total daily positive cases with 100 in ICU. This will certainly be putting extra pressure on our healthcare resources. Not looking good for small businesses either.

It looks like BC is trying a smarter approach. I didn't get sense today that closing businesses is what they are after. Looks like a more targeted approach to businesses that have multiple cases or outbreaks.

It looks like BC is trying a smarter approach. I didn't get sense today that closing businesses is what they are after. Looks like a more targeted approach to businesses that have multiple cases or outbreaks.
That is correct but in reality Worksafe may not have all the resources to enforce this selective model across the province and they may fall back to that Ontario model of lockdowns. What Dix was explaining this afternoon will require a lot of discipline by the employers and more testing and enforcement and that will become the bottleneck if the variants keep spreading at the current rate.

Last edited:
I am not seeing any behavior changes as a result of the increased cases or threatening of measures.

Upcoming weather is looking good tho time to get outside in a socially distance mannor and enjoy it!

April 9, 2021

316,761 doses reported today, that's a record.
Expect improvement once we get past the low average numbers from the past long weekend.

EykUOWUVEAgFeoh

EykUlW4VgAIvec4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back