Status
Not open for further replies.
Dilema —launch downtown at Vainer and fish cap early then go QA area then back to cap for the flood
Or Mcdonald beach and stay out front QA -T10 maybe as far as SA
Is there lost of boats at cap during the week or don’t people have to work
Driving downtown with the boat sucks but will , go where I have to

Westport tuna trip cancelled due to weather.... will be out there rolling cut baits at all the local haunts Friday - Sunday staying at snug cove, hail on 88a “ moody hooker “

Opps just checked the weather again should of done that first , it was 5-15 for tomorrow but now it’s gone up to 15-20 that sucks I,m going Hans solo so I quess it’s the cap and downtown

I'll be out there early Saturday, either around T10 or Cap (will be my first time at the Cap if I head there). If there is anything interesting happening I'll post a report in here. Freezer is fairly full already so I'm just looking forward to a gorgeous fall day on the water. Hope to see some of you out there.

I'll be out there early Saturday, either around T10 or Cap (will be my first time at the Cap if I head there). If there is anything interesting happening I'll post a report in here. Freezer is fairly full already so I'm just looking forward to a gorgeous fall day on the water. Hope to see some of you out there.
If you’re going to the Cap mouth on a weekend, you should plan to leave the phone alone and keep your eyes on the water. Sometimes you’ll need a 360 view for that. Some ‘anglers’ will become very creative with their boating skills :D

Well that will make things extra interesting tomorrow off the Cap for sure, gonna be hard for folks who like to swing wide for the honey hole after the green light. T10 here we come!

Well that will make things extra interesting tomorrow off the Cap for sure, gonna be hard for folks who like to swing wide for the honey hole after the green light. T10 here we come!
Haha, I'm definitely guilty of the "swing wide"....mostly avoiding the chaos but also for that honey spot ;)

RECREATIONAL - Salmon

Fishery Notice - Fisheries and Oceans Canada

Subject: FN1088-RECREATIONAL - Salmon - Closure to Retention in Portions of Area 29 - Effective Immediately

Due to identified conservation concerns, the following closure periods are in
place to protect and mitigate potential impacts on Interior Fraser River
Steelhead (IFR) stocks of concern.

Waters: Subareas 29-6, 29-7, 29-9, 29-10.

Management Measures:

Effective September 28 until October 24, 2018, fishing for salmon and steelhead
is not permitted.

After all the commercial raping, the bananna is closed to salmon fishing until Oct 24. There are better places to fish IMHO.

Would be interesting to see if they lift the bait ban for the tidal portiin of the Fraser.

Fished the cap 3 TIL dark. Saw about 10 fish caught. Thought it was not my night as the sun started to set. lines up to 55’ and trolled past the pier. 10 # on medium herring. Pic won’t load. Out for first light tomorrow

If you're on the water tomorrow cruise into the harbour and have a look at the cruise ships there's going to be a biggie and 3 others all at the same time.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/brit...ever-visit-vancouver-arrives-sunday-1.4841226

panama-travel-norwegian-bliss.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back