Search results

1. Ryan A

Vacmaster Scammers

For all those that got ripped off by Cookstore.ca on Vacmaster products beware they started up another company called Chefsupplies.ca down the road. The Canadian supplier of Vacmaster products, Simple SKU Culinary, informed me of this as they screwed him over for 50K. Just ordered a stainless...
  2. Ryan A

A Question For Campion 682 Owners

Hey guys, just purchased a 2005 Campion 682. It’s a one owner, fresh water boat only, question I have is about the head, the owner never used it once so he couldn’t answer my question. I don’t see a macerator pump switch…is it hidden? If it doesn’t have one does that mean it just pumps into the...
  3. Ryan A

1992 Bayliner Cierra 2655 Fuel Tank Removal

Fuel tank leaking, wondering if anyone has tackled removing and re-installing, any info and tips appreciated. Thanks guys
  4. Ryan A

Blue Fish Radio

Good listen on the threats to our way of life, nothing new but a good synopsis. https://podcasts.apple.com/ca/podcast/the-blue-fish-radio-show/id1090189487?i=1000604160816
  5. Ryan A

Chamber Seal Virgin

Finally pulled the trigger on a VacMaster, spent a little more and got the 230 for a little more room, gonna research some past threads but any info on the best brand of bags and thickness as well as run time will be much appreciated!
  6. Ryan A

Blue Fish Radio Pender Bluffs & Closures

https://podcasts.apple.com/ca/podcast/the-blue-fish-radio-show/id1090189487?i=1000583611509 Good episode that includes Bob Zimmers visit to the coast.
  7. Ryan A

Yamaha Tiller Handle Seized

Anyone else had this problem? I’ve been noticing it getting worse throughout the years, always spraying it with WD and getting it moving again with a horrendous shreak, over this last winter I can’t even budge it now, heated the **** out of it but nothing…any help appreciated
  8. Ryan A

What Year Are These Louie’s?

Picked up some older Lucky Louie’s and wondering in what time frame these boxes were used, obviously older than the blue ones we’re all used to seeing, also got a glass eye’d one that says patent pending rather than the patent number like the other two with boxes, any info appreciated
  9. Ryan A

FN Commercial Fishing

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/first-nations-fishing-1.6361772
  10. Ryan A

French Creek **** Show

11. Ryan A

Help Identifying Fly Reel

Picked this up near Kamloops, just wondering if anyone knows the make/year. Seems to still work fine. Been told it may be English or Scottish
  12. Ryan A

Amundson Jigging Rod&Reel’s For Sale (SOLD)

Have 2 Amundson Pro Jigging 6’6” Rods equipped with Amundson Taro Reels for sale. Spooled with 80lb braid. One is a spare and only used a handful of times. Caught lots of lings with these things! They are the single speed ones, 6:1 ratio. Come with covers and original boxes. Believe I paid 250$...
  13. Ryan A

Prawn Traps For Sale

4 30” prawn traps for sale, 160$, some are weighted on the bottom, one needs a little repair on one of the entry points. Served me well for years, may throw in 5th trap for free. Area where pic was taken with prawns in trap from last week not included ;) Located in Parksville 160$
  14. Ryan A

For Sale Amundson TMX-5’s

Two TMX -5’s for sale, come with original boxes and covers. Spooled with 40lb Berkeley, rinsed after every use and just serviced. A couple knicks but have been awesome reels! Upgraded to the Islander TR3’s is the reason for selling. 400$ for the pair. I’m located in Parksville, can’t seem to...
  15. Ryan A

Pesca Spoons Done

Just saw on Instagram they are no longer going to be making them, too bad, slayed lots of fish with them.
  16. Ryan A

Chetwynd Area

Working in Chetwynd for awhile and looking for some local intel on some decent spots, not asking for anyone’s honey hole but just something to point a guy in the right direction. Thx
  17. Ryan A

Scotty 247 Dual Rod Holder For Sale

I have a pair of Scotty 247 rod holders for sale, 100$. Located in Parksville. PM if interested. Photos wouldn’t load for some reason
  18. Ryan A

Amundson TMX-5 Clicker Sound

Had the clicker sound on my tmx-5 go silent on me the other day while line is going out. Still makes the sound retrieving line though. Gone Fishin where I purchased them is going to take a look for me but just wondering if anyone else has had this issue. I just purchased them this past spring so...
Back