A Question For Campion 682 Owners

Ryan A

Hey guys, just purchased a 2005 Campion 682. It’s a one owner, fresh water boat only, question I have is about the head, the owner never used it once so he couldn’t answer my question. I don’t see a macerator pump switch…is it hidden? If it doesn’t have one does that mean it just pumps into the black water tank and you must get it pumped out? There is a waste water discharge pump out access off the starboard side , any info appreciated.

The switch for the macerator I believe is on your back switch panel under the rear drivers side gunwale. The actual macerator is located on the top corner of the gas tank if you lift the hatch (outboard model) yours may be different if I/o.

The diversion switch to direct flow is located under a deck plate by the drivers foot well. Their should be a white hose from the macerator to a rear thu hull ball valve at the rear of the boat easily visible on o/b model, under your motor if i/o.

I had a Campion 797 that had a black water tank. It had no macerator pump and needed to be pumped out. It was a 1997 and a different model than yours however.

Friend as 682 2005 and has a manual pump, to the tank, and a macerator switch ( not sure where lol) to unload the tank( outboard model) . Will ask him when I talk to him

Back