Chamber Seal Virgin

Ryan A

Finally pulled the trigger on a VacMaster, spent a little more and got the 230 for a little more room, gonna research some past threads but any info on the best brand of bags and thickness as well as run time will be much appreciated! 9727081E-48C6-48EA-B819-05E33959C882.jpeg

Last night we had 2 portions from Moutcha's facility packed in 2021. Looked and tasted like it was just frozen.
I'm going to guess it was in 5 mil plastic.
Good purchase.

Finally pulled the trigger on a VacMaster, spent a little more and got the 230 for a little more room, gonna research some past threads but any info on the best brand of bags and thickness as well as run time will be much appreciated! View attachment 87458
If you don’t mind me asking where did you get it from? I have been looking for years just haven’t pulled the trigger.

cheers,
Darin

I'm sure vac sealing a virgin could get you in trouble !!
Many thoughts went through my head on this one-gave me a smile and I was about to chime in with some base comment about virgins etc but then because of my advanced age-I realized I could barely recall the attraction of a virgin!!!

If you don’t mind me asking where did you get it from? I have been looking for years just haven’t pulled the trigger.

cheers,
Darin
Picked it up from Cookstore.ca Final damage was a touch over 2400$, used it for the first time last night and I wish I had gotten one sooner. Thing is a beast!

Back