Search results

1. S

I’m ready to upgrade to a chamber vacuum

After a few years using my food saver and realizing how much I use it for huntin,fishing and buying in bulk. I’ve decided to upgrade to a chamber vacuum. I was steering towards the VP215 as there are many threads of people happy with theirs. I stumbled upon a youtube video and it looks like they...
  2. S

Deepfryer what are you using

Well I’m back in the market for a deepfryer. I like to do beer battered fish and chips so I’d prefer a large single vs dual. Just wondering what everyone has that they like or any I should stay away from. If you remember what store sold it, that would help too.
  3. S

ROC (M). Where to get this course?

Just wondering where people got their course and experience and $. Until recently I didn’t even know it was mandatory to have it.
  4. S

Rigger mounted rodholders, who has what?

Got a new silver streak carmanah almost finished being built, I have a pair of 2106 scotty down riggers and I was looking for ideas for boom mounted rod holders. I'm going to have a set of scotty strikers on the back of the boat. Does anyone run the offshore orca rod holders? I watched a...
  5. S

New Boat on Order!

I have my order in for a new 18ft Silver Streak Carmanah hardtop with a 115 yami, delivery is expected in March. My last boat was a 190 hewescraft Searunner hardtop. from that boat I kept my trap puller and crab and prawn traps and my Hali Anchor. On the Black Friday sales I bought a Lowrance...
  6. S

Boat advice?

im in the market for a new boat. Fishing the Alberni inlet and trips out offshore on the good days. Kinda thinking between the Campion 542 or 185 or 206 double eagle. For power I know the campion is recommended to go with a 150. But what about the double eagles? Most threads I could find on them...
  7. S

190 Hewescraft Sea Runner HT ET

Selling my 2015 hewescraft Sea runner. has a 150 Yamaha with about 380 hours. comes with a Lowrance HDS10 chartplotter, marine radio, rear deck flood light, storage canvas that covers from hardtop to end of stern, wash down hose, anchor, trim tabs, bench seat that turns into a bed, downrigger...
  8. S

Pedal drive kayaks, thoughts?

I've been looking into fishing kayaks, specifically the Topwater pdl and the 2019 outback, does anyone have any experience with any of the pedal drive kayaks or dealers who sell them? I've seen a lot of youtube videos and just wondering about locally if people have been using them. And while on...
  9. S

Kicker steering options

Well im going to be in the market for a kicker. I have a 190 Sea runner hardtop and do a lot of fishing solo. My concerns are being able to steer if I hook up on a salmon, cant exactly go in side while playing a fish. So im curious what set up you use to combat this problem, auto pilot? suicide...
  10. S

17ft silver streak, race rock edition, anyone got info

Im looking at buying a new Aluminum boat, and ive come across this boat at sgpowers in Victoria. wondering if anyone has ever used this style/length or has any imput on it. just looking for a small 17-20ft aluminum hard top to go out around sooke area.
Back