190 Hewescraft Sea Runner HT ET

SaintSix

Selling my 2015 hewescraft Sea runner. has a 150 Yamaha with about 380 hours. comes with a Lowrance HDS10 chartplotter, marine radio, rear deck flood light, storage canvas that covers from hardtop to end of stern, wash down hose, anchor, trim tabs, bench seat that turns into a bed, downrigger mounts and scotty wiring for them. Single axle trailer with brakes and guides. I can text pics to anyone interested, PM me your number. I bought new in 2015 but now im looking into going bigger. boat is located in Port Alberni. I want $55,000 for it

Selling my 2015 hewescraft Sea runner. has a 150 Yamaha with about 380 hours. comes with a Lowrance HDS10 chartplotter, marine radio, rear deck flood light, storage canvas that covers from hardtop to end of stern, wash down hose, anchor, trim tabs, bench seat that turns into a bed, downrigger mounts and scotty wiring for them. Single axle trailer with brakes and guides. I can text pics to anyone interested, PM me your number. I bought new in 2015 but now im looking into going bigger. boat is located in Port Alberni. I want $55,000 for it
Hi- is your boat still available? If so, we are very interested, and serious about getting a sea runner. Would love to see some pics.
Thank you

Back