Yamaha Finacial

ronin2024

Hey guys

Has anyone had any problems with Yamaha Financial? When I bought my Kingfisher I decided to finance the purchase. The contract expires this year and they contacted me 3 time to ask if I wanted to renew. I said yes each time they called me and they said that they would email me the paperwork.

It is now going on at least 2 months and I still don’t have paperwork. I have called them 3 times and last Monday they told me to talk to the dealership to get it renewed. I said why would I talk to a dealership when I was dealing with you direct. They said it would be processed faster. Now does that make sense to you guys? What type of customer service is that.

Anyone know of any good finance companies that want my business?

Thanks

Hey guys

Has anyone had any problems with Yamaha Financial? When I bought my Kingfisher I decided to finance the purchase. The contract expires this year and they contacted me 3 time to ask if I wanted to renew. I said yes each time they called me and they said that they would email me the paperwork.

It is now going on at least 2 months and I still don’t have paperwork. I have called them 3 times and last Monday they told me to talk to the dealership to get it renewed. I said why would I talk to a dealership when I was dealing with you direct. They said it would be processed faster. Now does that make sense to you guys? What type of customer service is that.

Anyone know of any good finance companies that want my business?

Thanks
In a rising interest rate environment the longer they wait the higher their rate. It’s never about customer service it’s about them making the most money.

Back