Yamaha 8HP kicker issues

Seafoam first. It’s a cheap first thing to try. I can’t tell you how many kickers I’ve bought cheap because “seafoam won’t work”. Run a bit of seafoam and hi test fuel through them and they’ve run beautifully after.

Seafoam first. It’s a cheap first thing to try. I can’t tell you how many kickers I’ve bought cheap because “seafoam won’t work”. Run a bit of seafoam and hi test fuel through them and they’ve run beautifully after.
Had this boat 4 years now . Have never had an issue with it . Runs off the main tank. Have a 90HP Honda . No problem with that . * knock on wood * always run chevron 94 octane so running the good stuff .

Went to try and test is and the fuel connector was broken. Wonder if that just happened or perhaps led to this issue . Either way gotta try and find a new one. How are the boats.net shipping to Canada is it ok?

Went to try and test is and the fuel connector was broken. Wonder if that just happened or perhaps led to this issue . Either way gotta try and find a new one. How are the boats.net shipping to Canada is it ok?
may have been pulling air in if not properly connected.

may have been pulling air in if not properly connected.
Seafoam , ! dump in main fuel tank good for both engines . You will notice a difference ! it does have to run for a wee bit to do it's cleaning though , i put that **** in everything ! Quad , lawnmower , garden tiller , snowblower makes em all run smoother ! ii mix it up in a fresh 5 gal jug when i need gas , that way everything gets it ! . it iis a great stabilizer as well just my 2 cents

Seafoam , ! dump in main fuel tank good for both engines . You will notice a difference ! it does have to run for a wee bit to do it's cleaning though , i put that **** in everything ! Quad , lawnmower , garden tiller , snowblower makes em all run smoother ! ii mix it up in a fresh 5 gal jug when i need gas , that way everything gets it ! . it iis a great stabilizer as well just my 2 cents
I see there’s a Marine grade seafoam at twice the price as the regular stuff. Wonder if there’s much difference ?

I see there’s a Marine grade seafoam at twice the price as the regular stuff. Wonder if there’s much difference ?
Probably the exact same, just more expensive because it says marine on the can. I bought a can of it and then googled to see what differences there are and couldn't find a straight answer. Even emailed Seafoam and they said it's special formulated for marine. Whatever that means. It's probably the exact same.

Back