wtb: Trailer for 22 foot podded

Arjento

Hi Guys,

Want to buy a trailer for my 22 foot podded liquid metal build. Liquid metal claims it is weighted in at approx 4600lbs. I'm thinking a 6000-7000lb rating would be good. If you know of anyone or have one you want to sell. Please let me know. The bow hook to the transom is 20.5 foot and pod after that.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Hi Guys,

Want to buy a trailer for my 22 foot podded liquid metal build. Liquid metal claims it is weighted in at approx 4600lbs. I'm thinking a 6000-7000lb rating would be good. If you know of anyone or have one you want to sell. Please let me know. The bow hook to the transom is 20.5 foot and pod after that.

Thanks in advance for any help.
IMG-20210407-WA0001.jpg

Beauty boat. Tough to find a good trailer in that size, it should have EOH brakes. We found people asking 7k for something that needed 2k of work in the next year or so, it was better to buy something that won't give us a headache. We found it was better to buy new, or almost new from Marine One or Pearson Marine who buy them to transport boats they import.

Beauty boat. Tough to find a good trailer in that size, it should have EOH brakes. We found people asking 7k for something that needed 2k of work in the next year or so, it was better to buy something that won't give us a headache. We found it was better to buy new, or almost new from Marine One or Pearson Marine who buy them to transport boats they import.
I'll shoot them emails soon

Back