ISO Highliner Trailer Conversion Rollers to Bunks info & pics

tyee604

Hi ! All
I have a older Highliner PFR40-22 Roller trailer
I want to convert it to a bunk trailer
I called Highliner, and local marine dealers, No one has any in stock, But sells the parts for my upgrade, once I know what I need
So if anyone has a Highliner CL40-22 or CL30-20 could post some pics of the bunk trailer so I can get an idea of what parts I'll need to order That would be helpful
Thanks in advance
Cheers

Hi ! All
I have a older Highliner PFR40-22 Roller trailer
I want to convert it to a bunk trailer
I called Highliner, and local marine dealers, No one has any in stock, But sells the parts for my upgrade, once I know what I need
So if anyone has a Highliner CL40-22 or CL30-20 could post some pics of the bunk trailer so I can get an idea of what parts I'll need to order That would be helpful
Thanks in advance
Cheers

I think I have that same trailer.
It seems odd that highliner couldn't sell you the brackets you would need. The bunks are just carpeted 2 x 4s. I'll see if I can find some brackets from my suppliers.

It seems odd that highliner couldn't sell you the brackets you would need. The bunks are just carpeted 2 x 4s. I'll see if I can find some brackets from my suppliers.

Should be all you really need. They come in 8 and 12" aswell, not sure which ones you would need.
Staple some outdoor carpet onto some 2 x 4s then screw them in to the bracket.
You could probably re-use the u-bolts from the roller brackets.

Highliner and Marine retailers will sell the parts I'll need
They just don't have photos of the actual trailer that I can use as a reference guide in order to see what parts I'll need to order
So I'm hoping someone here that owns a Highliner CL40-22 or CL30-20 could post some photos of there trailer that I can use for reference
Thanks.

Highliner and Marine retailers will sell the parts I'll need
They just don't have photos of the actual trailer that I can use as a reference guide in order to see what parts I'll need to order
So I'm hoping someone here that owns a Highliner CL40-22 or CL30-20 could post some photos of there trailer that I can use for reference
Thanks.
They built the trailer, shouldnt they know? Mines the roller version aswell.

It's not that complicated anyways. Those parts I linked should work or get some aluminum channel and u bolt that on as a riser. Then you can cut them to the height you want. You can buy the top swivel piece and bolt that to the channel

Back