WTB something slightly lighter than a commander 30 and with outboards.

Aggressive, but it is priced close to new? Maybe after it sits for a few months, but I can’t see him going much under 300 even then. No other commanders for sale with outboards right now.
I think there is two models of the 2800 Seasport. I would look for the one that has an additional berth under the dinette. You end up with the v berth, dinette berth, and then a third under the dinette which really maximizes the sleeping areas. Another bonus if you only need two sleeping areas you don’t have to deal with putting the dinette down and up.

I think there is two models of the 2800 Seasport. I would look for the one that has an additional berth under the dinette. You end up with the v berth, dinette berth, and then a third under the dinette which really maximizes the sleeping areas. Another bonus if you only need two sleeping areas you don’t have to deal with putting the dinette down and up.
Wonder how it compares to the Ranger tug under table bearth I think it has a narrow beam.

Dam now you have me thinking I really need to raise my rates again and I can start bidding against @Rain City

Wonder how it compares to the Ranger tug under table bearth I think it has a narrow beam.

Dam now you have me thinking I really need to raise my rates again and I can start bidding against @Rain City
This is the only pictures I could find if one with the lower berth and it doesn’t really have good photos of it. It also moves the bathroom to the starboard side behind the driver which I like vs up in the v berth area.

My goal is to be the most expensive guy in the city in the next 5 years.
Do business with us then! Making companies choke on pricing since 2005.
This is the only pictures I could find if one with the lower berth and it doesn’t really have good photos of it. It also moves the bathroom to the starboard side behind the driver which I like vs up in the v berth area.
It looks like they are now doing it under the helm with access through the cuddy on the starboard side, similar to a BW Conquest but with the layout reversed. Good video of it on YouTube from the Seattle boat show a couple of years ago. Wonder if you could get it with aft quarter berth as well for three beds plus the table.

@Rain City what would a custom 30 foot aluminum come in at from Walker? Seems like if you are going to spend close to 300k usd be nice to get something new.

Do business with us then! Making companies choke on pricing since 2005.

It looks like they are now doing it under the helm with access through the cuddy on the starboard side, similar to a BW Conquest but with the layout reversed. Good video of it on YouTube from the Seattle boat show a couple of years ago. Wonder if you could get it with aft quarter berth as well for three beds plus the table.

@Rain City what would a custom 30 foot aluminum come in at from Walker? Seems like if you are going to spend close to 300k usd be nice to get something new.
That's my thoughts exactly. Anything close to 300k and I might as well spend a half million and go brand new custom. But I'll need to get into whatever @BCI does at that point.

To be clear anything over the Commander trade in is on loan here lol.

I'm sure it has already been presented to you, but 10k CAD price drop, and gets rid of the double leg problem and deals with fuel efficiency issue. You can still go 20kn and is already set up for fishing. Sleeps 3 without breaking down the table. Comes with autopilot, kicker, rear steering station. Not sure about that year of Yanmar but checks a lot of boxes. https://www.yachtworld.com/yacht/2011-ranger-tugs-r29-sedan-7949154/

I'm sure it has already been presented to you, but 10k CAD price drop, and gets rid of the double leg problem and deals with fuel efficiency issue. You can still go 20kn and is already set up for fishing. Sleeps 3 without breaking down the table. Comes with autopilot, kicker, rear steering station. Not sure about that year of Yanmar but checks a lot of boxes. https://www.yachtworld.com/yacht/2011-ranger-tugs-r29-sedan-7949154/
They're always tempting but can't do it.

How attached are you to a flybridge? I don't own a cabin boat...but have fears that without a fly bridge I'll be disappointed during summer cruises.

Your comments about have the galley up top and not spending to much time below deck(like on a Grady 330) made a lot of sense to me. I hadn't considered that.

I'm still good with one more walk around I think...then I'll get into cabin stuff.

How attached are you to a flybridge? I don't own a cabin boat...but have fears that without a fly bridge I'll be disappointed during summer cruises.

Your comments about have the galley up top and not spending to much time below deck(like on a Grady 330) made a lot of sense to me. I hadn't considered that.

I'm still good with one more walk around I think...then I'll get into cabin stuff.
It's nice for maybe two trips a year. Has to be flat flat or actually really sucks driving from up there. I've considered lopping it off.

Just get a custom build done and hopefully it will be a forever boat….. let the wife design/pick the cuddy arrangements etc you will be golden. You can set it up for fishing amd she can set it up for cruising and getaways etc. Make the plunge you can afford it I’ve seen your chicken man posts on Instagram so your doing well.;)

Back