WTB - Campion Sedan 622 or 215

Galleon in Richmond had a 2016 622 with no bottom paint. You may want to give them a call see if it’s still available.

I called, they have nothing... thank you though

I posted one in the Craigslist kijiji thread. Nice one in Tofield do close to you

Hey, do you have a link, I cant seem to find that one..

The Sechelt unit has an arch, which is nice, and it is EFI.

The Gold River unit has had some interesting modifications, good or bad remains to be seen.

Are you thinking about converting to OB?

I am keeping any and all options open. I know these boats are stern heavy so a pod might add some buoyancy to the stern, yes/no?

Last edited:
The Sechelt unit has an arch, which is nice, and it is EFI.

The Gold River unit has had some interesting modifications, good or bad remains to be seen.

You nailed it, BAM!

My buddy has this boat and your right stern heavy wet feet when we are all out back fishing. I don't love the idea of water being able to come in at troll.

Hummm, what do you mean, your feet gets wet, on the swim grid or back aft deck? Does the water come in the scuppers?

Last edited:
Hummm, what do you mean, your feet gets wet on the swim grid or back aft deck? Does the water come in the scuppers?

Back aft deck yes comes in the scuppers. Just something to look for if you sea trial. He did have a kicker off the swim grid and a cooler off it as well.

Back aft deck yes comes in the scuppers. Just something to look for if you sea trial. He did have a kicker off the swim grid and a cooler off it as well.

Wow, am i missing something, aren't they suppose to be a one-way, only water out and not in :)? I will be sure to look out for that, I hate wet feet, in wet socks, in wet shoes, wearing wet pant legs... :eek:

I wouldn't mind one! Why wife wants big or go home, tow the ugly one, I think I have a name!
I was sure there was a thread recently regarding Campion scuppers.

I had a 622 and it had flapper scuppers. When backing up during dropping the anchor the rubber flap valve would fold in and water comes shooting in the back deck. I change the flappers out to ball cup valves which solved the problem. Another problem is where the rod holds are placed in the boat gunnel the rain will run down the hole into the hull and if it's an old model the hull will always be wet. This will effect the stringer which are not sealed and wood. Good boat for three fisherman and handles great in choppy water.

Wow, am i missing something, aren't they suppose to be a one-way, only water out and not in :)? I will be sure to look out for that, I hate wet feet, in wet socks, in wet shoes, wearing wet pant legs... :eek:
What sport fishing boats have you spent the most amount of time in?

What sport fishing boats have you spent the most amount of time in?

What info are ya trolling for? Are you going to try and tell us that scuppers are suppose to allow water in, haha

Last edited:
Back