WTB Aluminium fishing boat 16-17’

Coarsefisher

I’m very new to boating and would like start off with a relatively easy setup for local lakes before i move into saltwater. Any recommendations for a used aluminium fishing boat/trailer/motor that is currently for sale? I’ve seen a few nice used Hewes out of Oregon that look good for the price but would rather purchase locally on Vancouver Island if possible. Budget around $20K

I’m very new to boating and would like start off with a relatively easy setup for local lakes before i move into saltwater. Any recommendations for a used aluminium fishing boat/trailer/motor that is currently for sale? I’ve seen a few nice used Hewes out of Oregon that look good for the price but would rather purchase locally on Vancouver Island if possible. Budget around $20K
better up your budget if you want an aluminum in that price, may be able to find an older riveted one or a fiberglass.

Id probly let my raider 18 CC go for 20 grand. I never use it. Its a perfect boat for inside saltwater, lakes and sturgeon fishing.

My wellcraft is for sale a little bigger than your thinking at 20ft but its listed for 19.9K right now

Back