WTB $300 000 Boat for $100 000. Serious offers only please.

I know of a minty 2002 or 2003 Commander 26, KAD43, 1900 hrs, 9.9 kicker, down riggers, 3 axle trailer, inflatable tender, all electronics, open wallet maintenance, stored indoors in the off season. It's not advertised but he's asking $97.5k.
I would like contact info for the 26 Commander please

On another note, I saw a bunch of Carvers for sale that looked pretty sweet. Very similar actually but gas motors. Just thought I'd carry the thread on, wasn't quite long enough.

Chicken time!!
Accepted offer on the Commander! Just have to go through inspections and it's a done deal. Possession date not until Jan 7th.

For Sale - custom enclosure for Commander 30 ;)
Congratulations. That's a lot of boat, you should get lots of enjoyment out of it.

Chicken time!!
Accepted offer on the Commander! Just have to go through inspections and it's a done deal. Possession date not until Jan 7th.

Congratulations!!! What a boat!
Just curious, who posted it first?

Let me know if you need a high thrust 25hp kicker. I bought that one just to upcharge it to you.
Kidding.

Hmm think I was the first to point you in the direction of commanders ..... anyways congrats man see you out there

Congratulations!!! What a boat!
Just curious, who posted it first?
I don't know actually, maybe you can find out lol.
Nice! How many sinks? Lol
Only two, total bummer.
Let me know if you need a high thrust 25hp kicker. I bought that one just to upcharge it to you.
Kidding.
God I know! This thing could really use it. I'll say it... you were right.
Hmm think I was the first to point you in the direction of commanders ..... anyways congrats man see you out there
Well if you were that's awesome. Thank you and thanks everybody for all the help. I really appreciated all the counseling throughout this whole ordeal... I'm not crying you're crying. :confused:

Chicken time!!

Congrats! I hope you and yours make many happy memories with your beautiful new boat. I'm a little jealous, And I already bought my dream boat.

Chicken time!!

Nice man you will love the thing. My buddy has his just mint lots of extras. I can't wait until you start your mods.

Tomorrow would be a killer day to sea trial the downriggers! Do you plan to haul it out as part of the inspection?

Tomorrow would be a killer day to sea trial the downriggers! Do you plan to haul it out as part of the inspection?
Sea trial Friday but yah that would be a good idea - subject to fishability.
I do plan on having it craned out for the survey.

Awesome RC! Congratulations. Your really going to enjoy it. Will get you on the Commanders owners list and an invite to the Rendezvous in July. New guys supply chicken and beer!
I was talking to Morley today (about some parts I need) and he said there was a counter offer.
I was happy with the guy who did my survey if you need a name. He knows Commanders quite well.
Morley can arrange for you too.

Last edited:
Time for me to eat my humble pie here.. I’m stoked for you dude. And for that alone I will bring the new Pursuit across from Nanaimo for the Chicken.. you should host it out on the water so everyone can raft up. ;)

Awesome RC! Congratulations. Your really going to enjoy it. Will get you on the Commanders owners list and an invite to the Rendezvous in July. New guys supply chicken and beer!
I was talking to Morley today (about some parts I need) and he said they was a counter offer.
I was happy with the guy who did my survey if you need a name. He knows Commanders quite well.
Morley can arrange for you too.
Awesome thanks. He was trying to get a guy over from the island apparenlty. Was going to follow up tomorrow. Excited to meet all the old farts in the commander club!

Back