WTB $300 000 Boat for $100 000. Serious offers only please.

$_59.JPG

Now that she is in love with the idea. Convince her this is the only logical choice! Pony up now and save later.
That thing is so sweet.

Always liked the lines of those 2858's and also the sleeping layout. Tenmile on this forum had one of those and could give some more insight on them. He did upgrade to another boat but can't remember what it was.

Very nice! Low hoirs, and with a good chunk of change saved. You could redo the fabric and flooring give her a navy blue wrap and it would look like a 2014

Only thing about these 2858's is that they didn't come with diesels, or very few of them anyway. They are way cheaper then your budget a lot of money left over to customize to your tastes

That engine is a conversion, there’s another nice boat that’s been floating around craigslist with one of those Hyundai’s. I wonder how they are?

Always liked the lines of those 2858's and also the sleeping layout. Tenmile on this forum had one of those and could give some more insight on them. He did upgrade to another boat but can't remember what it was.
I think he upgraded to a Bayliner 3388 twin diesel with shafts. He really likes it.

So anyway, that Commander withe twin mercs, is that rig actually for sale? I went and waded back through this thread all the way back to page 5 but my ADHD won again...bah never mind, only $300k on kiji.

So they put a lot of time and money to refit this and it looks like it launched around last Christmas based on the youtube videos, shame they are moving on already.

Last edited:
Back