WTB 23-25' boat

JohnS

Wanting to buy a good used condition 23-25' boat. No inboards. Wanting to spend up to 60k. Please let me know what's out there. Thanks.

Wanting to buy a good used condition 23-25' boat. No inboards. Wanting to spend up to 60k. Please let me know what's out there. Tha

I listed earlier this year and then decided to keep it through the season. I have been mulling over again... If the price is right could do. Was amazing boating this year. Solid aside from the canopy. Excuse the pic only one i have at work where i was editing looking at getting a tarpuline roof.
23 foot aquasport explorer 225
300 2018 yam
9.9 yam kicker
lowrance hds12 and new radar... if interested

Attachments

• b1.jpg
    b1.jpg
    192.6 KB · Views: 83
I listed earlier this year and then decided to keep it through the season. I have been mulling over again... If the price is right could do. Was amazing boating this year. Solid aside from the canopy. Excuse the pic only one i have at work where i was editing looking at getting a tarpuline roof.
23 foot aquasport explorer 225
300 2018 yam
9.9 yam kicker
lowrance hds12 and new radar... if interested
What year is the hull? What's with the blue line in the picture? I'm after a hard top but could consider if price is right.

2004 hull. PM if serious. Ive enjoyed the boat but think ill downsize next, just not out enough anymore

Back