Wifi camera recommends

Pearl dog

Hello all,
Looking for advice on a wifi camera setup for my cabin. Not so much for security but just for a general checkup for wind damage or general interest. Would like to access the live images from around the world on my phone or tablet. The cabin has power but is susceptible to outages so would need a system that can self reset or has backup during power fluctuations. Would like night vision capability also. Probably looking at one outdoor for sure and one inside… it needs to be close to plug and play. Not to complex to set up or operate.
Thanks for any insights.

Hello all,
Looking for advice on a wifi camera setup for my cabin. Not so much for security but just for a general checkup for wind damage or general interest. Would like to access the live images from around the world on my phone or tablet. The cabin has power but is susceptible to outages so would need a system that can self reset or has backup during power fluctuations. Would like night vision capability also. Probably looking at one outdoor for sure and one inside… it needs to be close to plug and play. Not to complex to set up or operate.
Thanks for any insights.
We have 3 of these around the house. Have had them running continuously for 7+ years with no issues.

Hi see U .... got mine off Amazon set of 4 plus 1TB recorder was like $250 needs needs power and connects to Wi-fi there are others which P.O.E. power over ethernet

Back