Bamfield. Aug 18-22

morganic

A bit last minute but I've had to change my plans for my best buddy's 50th next weekend. Have a new house available in grappler for the above nights and figured I'd post up here. Moorage, fish cleaning station freezer. A place the wife and kids would love. Can accommodate 2 family's very well. The ultimate fishing and chilling cabin. Sat tv,laundry, huge deck bbq. Relax after a hard day's fishing on the deck and watch trophywife cruise by. No wifi or dishwasher but luxury living. A bit of a hike up to the place. Maybe 40 yards up. Send a pm. 400 a night.
Will be looking for crew and well respected members first. Mo

Attachments

• 20210705_085933.jpg
    20210705_085933.jpg
    626.1 KB · Views: 140
  • 20210705_085914.jpg
    20210705_085914.jpg
    484.5 KB · Views: 135
  • 20210705_085755.jpg
    20210705_085755.jpg
    391.3 KB · Views: 122
  • 20210705_085832.jpg
    20210705_085832.jpg
    384.2 KB · Views: 137
Hey Guys and Gals, this is an absolute fantastic place, you got your own dock and cleaning station and its sheltered from any and all conditions. The fishing is within a large coffee distance, Hali, Salmon and all the ground fish you want. It's got some great Dungies ares as well. The house is absolutely stunning, lots of fishing memories on the walls of the house to keep you occupied and revved up for the next day on the water. The house is also brand new just about, and everything you possibly need... If it was possible for me to get that week off, I'd be there, the fishing and this place you cant beat !!!
PM me if anyone wants more info !!!
Great place you got there Mo !!!!
PS , The hike up the hill is an easy walk up, I'm in my sixties and overweight and hauled a cooler and all my crap up ....easy !!!

I’ve stayed there. It’s beautiful. It’s a perfect place for a guys getaway. We had the whole family there and the girls felt stuck when we all left to go fish. Spent a week and brought back a ton of fish.

Are you guys the next one over with the huge lawn?
no, americans own that one. have not seen them for 2 years.. i am around the corner. tidal , with a good rock selection for security.

Are you guys the next one over with the huge lawn?
He's a little further down the inlet.
As I should have mentioned it's on the water access only side of grappler so non fisherman could feel a little stranded unless they want to kayak a cross.
Also the place is fully equipped with condiments, coffee peanut butter jam, ketchup mayo bbq sauce salad dressings and spices really just need meat fruit and veg. And youll be good. Mo

He's a little further down the inlet.
As I should have mentioned it's on the water access only side of grappler so non fisherman could feel a little stranded unless they want to kayak a cross.
Also the place is fully equipped with condiments, coffee peanut butter jam, ketchup mayo bbq sauce salad dressings and spices really just need meat fruit and veg. And youll be good. Mo
You got lots of dirt on your side Mo, great for walking and exploring, I guess people could even feel stuck on Vancouver Island for that matter, but what a great place to be stuck at , better than wallmart haha

Back