Wholesale Sports closing

Went by today and picked up a few lures. Lots of stock left on most things I was looking for. Boat accessories were 40% off so I picked some odds and sods (suction cup mount cup holder caddy thingies and the like).

crap, i bought a reel two weeks ago that i wanted to return. Am i ***** out of luck? wonder if i could get a store credit at least
I just returned a couple scotty mounts to the Langley store that I purchased before the closing announcement. I think you'll be fine..

Any deals on the Scotty accessories? :p;)

I think they were 20% off? I cant remember what I saw in that section they were sold out on the snubbers I wanted :( lol the savings are garbage currently IMO 10% off major stuff that most guys would be interested in isnt even worth it right now.

Yup, just got back from there. Needed some downrigger stuff. 10% off on that stuff. Some items in the store are 20% and the odd thing like some clothing 30% but most stuff 10% off.

They are in no rush. Not closing down til December, hence no fire sale.

Almost pulled the trigger on a Humminbird Helix 7 GPS SI for $850. Closest I can find online is $1050 CAD. But the thought of no store return scares me, I guess thats what warranty is for. I will stew on it for another day.

They are in no rush. Not closing down til December, hence no fire sale.

Almost pulled the trigger on a Humminbird Helix 7 GPS SI for $850. Closest I can find online is $1050 CAD. But the thought of no store return scares me, I guess thats what warranty is for. I will stew on it for another day.
I'd scrap that idea and buy the Lowrance HDS7 Gen 3 from Harbour Chandler for $850 if I was you.....

^^^they are on Sale this Friday at Harbour Chandler for 849$

Customer appreciation day
I need to upgrade a fishfinder on a boat I recently bought , think that's a tad fancy for just a lake fish finder ? sounds like a great deal though

Back