where did everyone go?

Yo Mama, as I think about these waders, the Cutthroat may be the way to go, eventhough at this point I have not seen a pair. Having tried on a couple of pairs of pricey neophrene waders, they were too warm and I didn't like the feel. As I will be primarily using waders in the spring, summer and fall, they may fit the bill. If I go out in winter, presume I can add more layers before putting on the waders, should work don't you think? Again, I will probably use these waders 5 to 10 times per year; my preference in fishing still is getting into remote lakes and using my boat. The key to me is that waders are not going to leak/rip easily or within a year or so, and that they are versatile enough to use in different circumstances. There have been occasions where I am fishing a lake and would prefer to get out of the boat say on the other side of the lake and work an area/reeds on foot. Waders would be very helpful. Thanks again.
-- JP

workin an fishin for steelies on the vedder an chehalis.

kevinsc

kevinsc

kevinsc

kevinsc

Hey, March Brown is still alive and kicking. He was up at my place on the Skeena this summer, and taught me quite a few tricks. I myself have forgotten about this board. Will have to post more here.

Hey, March Brown is still alive and kicking. He was up at my place on the Skeena this summer, and taught me quite a few tricks. I myself have forgotten about this board. Will have to post more here.

Hey Totally tyee how are things? All the snow and cold getting to you yet?

Been up in the snow for the past while, some nice fish through the ice and hoping to get into some monsters in the next week or two. Going to look over some goat country too. Should be good as long as we arn't working too much.

I'll catch up with you.

Cheers, Chromer

Should be home in March to hit the banks.

Been up in the snow for the past while, some nice fish through the ice and hoping to get into some monsters in the next week or two. Going to look over some goat country too. Should be good as long as we arn't working too much.

I'll catch up with you.

Cheers, Chromer

I'll catch up with you.

Cheers, Chromer

I'll catch up with you.

Cheers, Chromer

Back