What Wine Do You Like?

I filled her up today! Snagged 44 bottles from the Dickens in Sidney, and snagged a bottle of 15 year solera reserve scotch while I was at it.
Would you look at that?!…. it’s time to get drinking.
2BEAD158-5D74-45E2-86E0-4B08FAEDBCA3.jpeg

looks awesome, Stizz. What is that random one with the green label righto in the middle?
bottoms up!

looks awesome, Stizz. What is that random one with the green label righto in the middle?
bottoms up!
It’s Italian. Darker blueberry blackberry notes.
I think it was around $50

Attachments

• 53B847D0-1E83-4851-8B77-1EC4E49B8C7F.jpeg
    53B847D0-1E83-4851-8B77-1EC4E49B8C7F.jpeg
    110.4 KB · Views: 32
Looks like its expensive to try to be cool
If a guy likes wine, there should be no problem with that. Your boat looks be much more expensive than mine, and a lot more expensive than the wine, so where does that rank with the cool factor?

I’m more of a beer and keg fridge kind of guy. We do have a wine fridge upstairs though in the nicer part of the house. J Lohr is my wife’s favorite wine. The Show Cab Sauv has been consistently good over the years and reasonably priced

Attachments

• 656CAE5E-25E7-4E54-BEB0-E935924906B5.png
    656CAE5E-25E7-4E54-BEB0-E935924906B5.png
    965.7 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Gray Monk Pinot Gris for my wife, Tinhorn Creek “The Creek” for me. I go on the LCB site the first week of every month and see what’s on sale. Sometimes they have really good sales, other times just a buck or two off. I enjoy several Argentinian reds as well.

We do Summerland every year come home with cases of the stuff from many different wineries in the Kelowna Summerland Penticton osoyoos Oliver area, I'm just happy tto find a few nice gins!!!
Now we're talking.

Also, on the note of "showing off". We built the rack because we did just that every summer. We'd go and buy a couple cases and then had nowhere to store it in our old place. We don't keep wine for more than a year so this works for us. We usually have 5 or 6 bottles in the cupboard to refill the rack. We buy nicer bottles when we go to stateside and you can get them for 30% off on top of the sale price at Ralphs. $150 bottle here for $50 CDN. We bring home two of those and a couple bottles of Hendricks whenever we go.

Back