What Do You Think My Boats Worth?

advTHXance

With a new custom aluminum on the way this fall/winter, at some point Im going to have to say goodbye to the popemobile. Im not sure whether Ill try and sell it as a whole package, or strip the motors and electronics off and just sell the hull/trailer with a few extras.

The obvious answer to the question is "whatever somebodys willing to pay for it" but Id like to get some opinions from you folks. Ill list some of the details here and go ahead and fire off some numbers. Dont be shy, I wont get too bent out of shape about your armchair appraisals.

Here are the dirty details:

-16' Fiberform trihull (hull and transom are solid, 1 soft spot in deck thats been there since I bought it)
-Cabin is fiberglass over wood framing with marine glass windows, bench seats with a pedistal for captain
-Shoreland'r trailer with rollers (a few rollers need replacing)
-90hp Yamaha 4stroke (2006) with 748 hrs
-T9.9 Yamaha 4stroke high thrust (2018) with prop guard
-Trollmaster pro 3 throttle kit for kicker
-Cable steering with tiebar for kicker
-Powdercoated aluminum kicker bracket
-Lowrance Elite 5 CHIRP chartplotter, Lowrance hook 5 depth sounder
-VHF, wiper, bilge, lights, switch panel, marine deep cycle battery, radar reflector
-60L fuel tank
-about 100 rodholders, cupholders and downrigger mounts

Boat is serviced at Forsch Marine, flushed and rinsed after use. Wide fishing platform with tons of seating, storage and deckspace.

What is this legendary vessel likely to fetch on the open market?

At $4500 you’re better off selling the motors separately. That kicker is over $2k alone and the 90 is should be an easy $3500. I love that little troll master setup so if you do separate I will happily snag that and one of your screens.
I think if you can swing it the new tinny deserves a bit more and newer power! If you wait till the spring be we can do BOGO on some new 115’s or 140’s?

The power is pretty amazing compared to everything under 10k that is for sale out there. I would shoot for the stars 8900 as is, 6500 without the kicker. Sure the hull is unique but hey it will keep you dry and there are so many boats without tops that are going to be hard to sell Oct 1 to March 31 when it's cold. I would be right behind Stizzla on that kicker if I wasn't flat broke, so want Trollmaster for our kicker and would love to grab your kicker and a use 200hp Yamaha. This went pending right away and your power is worth way more in my opinion. My buddy has a Yamaha 90 with 1900+ hours good engines. https://victoria.craigslist.org/boa/d/victoria-17-hourston-glascraft/7184134896.html

Back