What Did You Do To Your Boat This Week?

Grady in their wise-dumb mounted the wash down pump in the bilge, which to access for any maintenance requires cutting the deck sealant to remove the deck plate. Its a real pain!!

Finally got tired enough with this process and pulled up the deck plate. Installed new water lines from the thru hull and ran everything up to one of my storage compartments above deck. Pain to do all that work replacing water lines and re-wiring the pump but now its totally accessible, and the main benefit of all this is the pump will always be bone dry.

Hoping this leads to fewer issues with the internal pressure switch crapping out - fingers crossed.

Gradually getting the boat detailed-cleaning and polishing aluminum seems like a thankless job but now I get the fun of reloading her and getting her ready for the first jigging trip

Attachments

• DSC01563.JPG
    DSC01563.JPG
    248.3 KB · Views: 110
  • DSC01564.JPG
    DSC01564.JPG
    265 KB · Views: 111
  • DSC01565.JPG
    DSC01565.JPG
    324.3 KB · Views: 106
  • DSC01566.JPG
    DSC01566.JPG
    277.4 KB · Views: 108
Gradually getting the boat detailed-cleaning and polishing aluminum seems like a thankless job but now I get the fun of reloading her and getting her ready for the first jigging trip
So it's not just a clever name...

Just curious-do they have warranty and can you still get service and parts??
Brp is still producing parts for the evinrude motors. Unfortunately the motors do not have warranty but with 53 hours and a good price I can afford some issues down the road. I've ran alot of etecs in my sleds so I'm pretty comfortable with them 👍.

In Golden, where I live we have a brp dealer too so that's nice.

Brp is still producing parts for the evinrude motors. Unfortunately the motors do not have warranty but with 53 hours and a good price I can afford some issues down the road. I've ran alot of etecs in my sleds so I'm pretty comfortable with them 👍.

bea

Beautiful work. out of curiosity, why the 'pockets' on the side and at the back? wouldn't those areas be a nightmare to clear barnacles from?
The theory behind it is instead of dragging in the water when getting on plane it’s extra lifting area and strength to the deck surface. The ones on the back are transducer and anode mounts

Back