What Did You Do To Your Boat This Week?

Post up a picture or two of your boat Dorman Piont because it looks great in your avatar!
Thanks! Since you asked...

Sorry. Maybe overdid it. But I love her.

And the prawning pics off Passage Isl were quite a number of years ago, before the bottom-contact closures were in effect.

Attachments

• IMG_2065.JPG
    IMG_2065.JPG
    78.4 KB · Views: 211
  • IMG_2063.JPG
    IMG_2063.JPG
    71.4 KB · Views: 209
  • IMG_0864.JPG
    IMG_0864.JPG
    248.5 KB · Views: 205
  • IMG_2155.jpg
    IMG_2155.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 202
  • P1040308.JPG
    P1040308.JPG
    277.3 KB · Views: 203
Thanks! Since you asked...

Sorry. Maybe overdid it. But I love her.

And the prawning pics off Passage Isl were quite a number of years ago, before the bottom-contact closures were in effect.

easily one of the coolest boats on here. don’t care how fast or slow it is. just a classic

Anchored up offshore, a few miles past Kains Island Saturday and Sunday. Nothing but yellow eye to put back down and plenty of mud sharks. Still pretty special to be the only boat on the ocean as far as the eye can see!

That floor looks WAY WAY better than the carpet! Why did you ever have carpet in the first place? That floor looks beautiful.

Although, I guess part of the beauty is because it was covered previously?

When we bought the boat it came with carpet. Always knew the wood was under. We removed the carpet because I am getting another piece made up out of blue carpet and getting proper edging sewed on so we have it if we ever decide to sell it or reinstall. I think we will roll with the floor for now as it does look great...... although, we spent the night at the marina on Saturday night, pretty cold, and the wood floor was definitely a little chillier on the toes.

Anchored up offshore, a few miles past Kains Island Saturday and Sunday. Nothing but yellow eye to put back down and plenty of mud sharks. Still pretty special to be the only boat on the ocean as far as the eye can see!
I hear you... this is me right now:
015EBE14-3268-411E-BDB9-384E343D9C78.jpeg
I’m the only goof out here battling white caps in hopes of finding a 7 pounder!

Finally snuck away for a marina foam party...btw the salt a way instructions say run it for 30 seconds. Clearly I read this long after I started flushing haha

Also just being back at the marina and on the boat felt great, perfect way to escape for a bit. I was gonna push off too but teams calls from hell await...

20201027_130649_resized.jpg

I hear you... this is me right now:
View attachment 58060
I’m the only goof out here battling white caps in hopes of finding a 7 pounder!

Looks good to me Stizzla, if I lived in that country I’d be out there with you.
Boat looks good but I couldn’t help but notice your downriggers plugs. Sticking out like that would drive me nuts, personally I would look at moving them under the gunnel someplace but then you would have holes to deal with at the very least I would be looking at the Scotty 90 deg socket.

Not criticizing bud just giving some options.

https://scotty.com/product/no-1125-hella-plug-and-socket/

Back