What deck boots is everyone wearing?

I get 2 years out of these comfy slippers

I’m several seasons on my pair of simms I have a tall pair and a short pair. No complaints what do ever. They are really comfortable!!

xtratuff shorties spring /fall in Vancouver , barefoot most the summer, classic brown and tan tall xtratuffs for winter in Vancouver/ guiding up north.

xtratuff shorties spring /fall in Vancouver , barefoot most the summer, classic brown and tan tall xtratuffs for winter in Vancouver/ guiding up north.
i wish i would have bought the old school brown and tans before they went offshore and the quality tanked so bad

Has anyone experienced their grunden boots peeling a layer of coating off them? My wife and I both have them and they are super comfortable but in the first year after several wears the coating stated to peel off and the look like crap.
I have the same problem, had mine for almost three years, last year they started to peel. Otherwise they are super comfortable, I have a relatively flat feet, I sized up to accommodate that as well I can wear wool socks on cold days.

If you live on the lower island walk-in comfort have xtratuf boots on sale 50% off. There is a location in Duncan

Xtratuf shorties to start the season then crocs shoes go on for the rest of summer……. Wear them everywhere…

Attachments

• 836CE934-8F23-43F9-A6DA-75A8F4EA504E.png
    836CE934-8F23-43F9-A6DA-75A8F4EA504E.png
    720.8 KB · Views: 66
Dryshod slipknot ankle boot. Wore them all last year (July, August & September) on my boat and best boot I've worn in 18 years fishing off west cost.

I had a pair of blue grunden short boots that I got for Christmas, they started to yellow quite badly in the first 2 months, returned them and got red instead. So comfy!

I had a pair of blue grunden short boots that I got for Christmas, they started to yellow quite badly in the first 2 months, returned them and got red instead. So comfy!
Grunden and comfort seem to go together in this thread. I am starting year two with mine so hopefully many more.

I wear a pair of grundens now, theyre super comfy with dr.scholls insoles. The boot length is a bit tall for my liking but its not a dealbreaker.

Had a pair of xtratuffs that didnt even last me through preseason. Granted preseason is a little more labour intensive and less standing in a boat fishing, but they developed cracks around the toe where it flexes. Not impressed.

My fav boots were probably the mid-height simms boots. I called them my guide uggs. They lasted me 3 seasons before the salt ate them up. I tried to get a new pair before last season but couldnt find any online. Grundens are going on their 2nd season now and still look almost brand new.

Back