What’s going on in Tofino?

As @Aces said I think everyone needs to just wait for things to work themselves out. He was always good too deal with personally so I am a bit shocked. Yesterday there were rumors flowing everywhere about what he did didn't do. Also a nasty one saying he was arrested which seems a bit out there. Until more is known doesn't make sense to speculate honestly. Looks like a ****** deal for everyone.

Yup I’ll wait to pass judgement on this one. Doesn’t seem to take much this day and age to get in this predicament. And throw some alcohol into a situation and,, well I think we’ve all been there and done stuff we’ve regretted.

He's still featured on their facebook page. I bet he is the admin. Hopefully, no one got hurt and this all blows over.
Unfortunately things don’t look good for Willie. You don’t just go erase your entire online presence on twitter, Facebook and instagram for no reason. Resort staff walked off the job in support of a victim, hence why things were canceled and the restaurant was closed.

Unfortunately things don’t look good for Willie. You don’t just go erase your entire online presence on twitter, Facebook and instagram for no reason. Resort staff walked off the job in support of a victim, hence why things were canceled and the restaurant was closed.
Reddit post, shared on facebook was pretty graphic. I hope to god she's alright or it never happened. I've got a daughter, not that it matters. That **** shouldn't happen to anyone, and it's much worse than getting fired from your business.

One of the many reasons I didn't bite on his invite to RFB was the partying aspect. I've had some pretty crazy nights in Tofino, (never with anything like what was alleged) but I've been sober for 4 years. I remember married/church-going buddies heading off with random ladies.

Let's get back to Tuna. Had my smoked Tuna bellies last night, yum. Does anyone have a good tuna cold-smoke recipes?

This is not going to just blow over, someone will not be walking down main drag of tofino anymore, most likely be bought out for pennies on the dollar
If it’s anything close to what is circulating out there it’s not good.

But we have to see. I hope it’s not for the victims sake and or Willies family. I sort of envied the guy too yah know. He did well, had a nice set up going, was living the Canadian dream that boy. Enjoyed his input into some local tv shows. But man, what a waste if it’s true. Going to destroy his family.

Its always just speculation and poor ‘rich guy’ hes the victim until its your sister or daughter thats involved.
Pretty **** attitude.
Thats the problem right there.
Hope he gets prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
I haven’t seen anyone on here say anything close to that. A few just don’t want to jump to conclusions. Pretty good bunch of people on here that wouldn’t want anything but full prosecution if it’s true. It’s just shocking man it really is, for that community as a whole.

Hes worth millions, people know that, he may have been baited and set up. Lets see… lots of cameras there to verify i would hope. This is very common today.

Back