West Coast Guides Wanted $200 Per Day + Tips ... Includes Great Food & Accommodations

MyEscape

West Coast Fishing Lodge (Esperenza Area) still looking to hire 3 or 4 more experienced salmon / halibut guides for a very busy 2011 Season. Most positions are 60 to 80 full days guiding on the Lodges 24' Pursuits / Prolines @ $200 a day + 100% of your tips. Includes fantastic food, nice accommodations working for a great employer.

May also consider part time guides who can only do certain weeks or months. Our 2011 Season May 29th to Sept 30th .......

Check out the lodge www.rodgersfishinglodge.com

Please email h00kedonfishing@hotmail.com or rodgersfishinglodge@yahoo.com or PM MyEscape with contact information or any questions NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Kevin- I heard the guide has to supply all his own gear including cannonballs? Is there any merit to that or just BS.

IFL you have Mail!

I dont believe that to be true but have a call into my boss the owner and will reply with the facts as to what you the guide have to supply besides everything is negotiable. I do know lost or broken gear from clients will be covered. The lodge wants to have a kick butt team of great guides IFL as you know it takes way more then just catching lots of fish to be a great guide. We are also looking at a season end guide bonus .....

Back