Website Performance

Agreed, somehow one of my posts today posted 3 times, the site froze when I tried to delete 2. Now cannot locate, even the thread has only 1 post. What's going on?

HM

Hi Guys .. I'm looking into this now. We had a surge of activity earlier in the day, starting at 9:55am. That activity ramped up around noon and then at 2:29 a database error got triggered. Just figuring out now what caused this .... chrisp

its a php/cpanel site from the error messages earlier. suspect the DB has been compromised by a bot probably. looks like there were space issues too, probably as a result of incorrect session cleanups/timeout settings. i used to look after high volume php sites for years -- lots of issues unless IT tech is really on the ball.
consider switching to better software platforms.

Hi Guys ... I've been working on the database this morning and now need to reboot the server. The forum should be offline for only a minute.

chrisp

Server upgrade notice: Tues June 30 @ 1:00am.

Hi Folks .. We'll be upgrading the SFBC server between 1:00-3:00am early Tues morning. The site will be inaccessible for approx. 30 mins during this time. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Cheers,
chrisp

Server upgrade notice: Tues June 30 @ 1:00am.

Hi Folks .. We'll be upgrading the SFBC server between 1:00-3:00am early Tues morning. The site will be inaccessible for approx. 30 mins during this time. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Cheers,
chrisp
For **** sake! That's prime time.

Back