wanted: Vancouver Marine Electronics Installer

Last_Call

Hey guys, I'm currently in the process of upgrading my MFD and Radome. I purchased a new Raymarine ES128 and a new Raymarine quantum 2 18" radome and provided the equipment to the marine services at the marina my boat is at hoping they could just swap out the old stuff with the new stuff. I was told it would be done in a few days. That was over 5 weeks ago now and it's been partially done to the point where I have GPS but no sonar, radar, etc so I'm flying pretty blind out there which is not ideal from a safety point of view. For whatever reason they haven't been able to properly install the sonor/radar connections yet. I just heard from the shop today that the electrician they use is off with a medical issue so who knows if/when the job will be finished.

Anyways, i'm in the Vancouver area and looking for a marine mechanic / electrician who can finish the job so that I can get back to boating safely ASAP. I don't have a trailer for the boat so you'd have to come to the boat which I can set up on a work bunk at the marina. Anyone here have any leads who might be able to help me out? thx

Hey guys, I'm currently in the process of upgrading my MFD and Radome. I purchased a new Raymarine ES128 and a new Raymarine quantum 2 18" radome and provided the equipment to the marine services at the marina my boat is at hoping they could just swap out the old stuff with the new stuff. I was told it would be done in a few days. That was over 5 weeks ago now and it's been partially done to the point where I have GPS but no sonar, radar, etc so I'm flying pretty blind out there which is not ideal from a safety point of view. For whatever reason they haven't been able to properly install the sonor/radar connections yet. I just heard from the shop today that the electrician they use is off with a medical issue so who knows if/when the job will be finished.

Anyways, i'm in the Vancouver area and looking for a marine mechanic / electrician who can finish the job so that I can get back to boating safely ASAP. I don't have a trailer for the boat so you'd have to come to the boat which I can set up on a work bunk at the marina. Anyone here have any leads who might be able to help me out? thx
I sent you a pm, try this guy, he is a Raymarine tech, and does outcalls

Last edited:
Back