Wanted: good technology sounder/plotter

Sorry for hijack, but, what transducer are you using? How’s the Chirp and Panoptix?

man...i’m drawing a blank right now. it’s massive , like eight inches long dual chirp. it’s incredible, i don’t have Panoptix as i don’t feel it’s gonna help much in the 250’ of water i normally fish. i’ll look it up and get back to you

I Looking to order one from them. Does it come with a transducer? Any recommendations on the best transducer to go with the unit? Thanks.
It came with a transducer. Another member of this site has used it with the supplied transducer and likes it. I haven’t gotten the boat wet yet

I have the 94SV Garmin with the stock transducer that is chirp and all that fancy side/bottom image junk.It's a great unit ,easy to use,but I never use the fancy stuff in the chuck.I would imagine a lake fisherman would like all that it can do more.Great value I think.Get one on sale with the better $250 'Vision" chart and keep it for the next boat.

I have the 94SV Garmin with the stock transducer that is chirp and all that fancy side/bottom image junk.It's a great unit ,easy to use,but I never use the fancy stuff in the chuck.I would imagine a lake fisherman would like all that it can do more.Great value I think.Get one on sale with the better $250 'Vision" chart and keep it for the next boat.
It was you....

Agreed that’s a sweet deal! It’s more than I need at this point however

Hey Stizzla I got a Garmin 740s I can loan ya to get ya going...?

F735A6DD-0231-4A78-886E-3067D42C3DBC.jpeg

Last edited:
What a guy! Thanks Robert, but I’m sure I can get something by the time I’m ready to splash.

no prob, your are very welcome... :)

I've got a small down imaging bird if you want something as blingy as your new ride. No charts however. You would need to throw navionics on your phone for that.

Cheers.

if you have an older iPad kicking around you can’t beat navionics on the iPad with a decent sounder

Thanks guys, im sure a deal will come up on a plotter/sounder. I’ve tried the tablet/iPhone navionics before and it didn’t really work for me.

Back