Wanted - Foul weather / rain gear

FishBC.org

My boat has no top on it yet, and I'm not ready nor able to put one on until over the winter likely. I'm looking to borrow some foul weather clothing or buy some as cheaply as I can, as a bit of rain should not stop one from fishing yet.

If you have something please let me know.
Comox valley preferred for easy access.

36680F-p.jpg

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
floatation-suit-93821.jpg

You'll get wet after a while in pounding rain but it doesn't matter ya don't get cold. Great for winter and found cheap on most used sites

floatation-suit-93821.jpg

You'll get wet after a while in pounding rain but it doesn't matter ya don't get cold. Great for winter and found cheap on most used sites

Nice... Yeah hoping to stay pretty warm, and mostly dry if I can. Once I get up and walking again from surgery I'll probably slap together a cabin of some sorts as time and money get rolling again but for now... Well I still want to fish!.

Try Costco, they sell Wet Skins, bib type pants and jacket. Have had a set since late 80's and they keep your dry and with layers you stay warm.

Idea Tackle in CR sells used guide stuff. Cruiser suits, jackets, rain gear, bib pants,.....Helly Hansen, Mustang etc. I was in yesterday and it looked pretty good----IF you made sure you sorted through the worn out junk

I got a cruiser suit from the auction for cheap. If you're looking for rain gear I'd suggest Ideal or Marks Workwear or redden net.

Remember you get what you pay for. Take a day or two off from driving to BB fishing and you will have the money you need to buy the gear. I can find you some old gear but there is a reason why I don't wear it any more. It either stinks, leaks or all round sucks.

Costco does sell Wet Skin 2 piece suites all the time for Under $100. If you don't like it or it falls apart you have a year to return it.

I work outside over 200 days a year and I use the cheap green helly hansen in the boat and Zephron in the woods, they are both 100% waterproof. Zephron is more durable but also twice as much. I would think you could get into a set of the helly hansen green stuff for about 70 bucks? worth every penny and if you're worried about warmth buy a bigger size and layer up!

My .02

2503348416 i have some for sale
My boat has no top on it yet, and I'm not ready nor able to put one on until over the winter likely. I'm looking to borrow some foul weather clothing or buy some as cheaply as I can, as a bit of rain should not stop one from fishing yet.

If you have something please let me know.
Comox valley preferred for easy access.

36680F-p.jpg

Thanks!

Back