Wanted-4 blade prop

Fishtank

Motor is a suzuki df 200 looking for a 4 blade either stock suzuki or one with a interchangeable hub,thanks

Hi fishtank

I don't have what you are looking for but you need to work out what pitch you need. That depends on your boat weight and the gear ratio of your motor and your intended use. What pitch is your existing prop? There are prop calculators on the internet to get you started. Google prop calculator.

If you want help in picking the right pitch for your boat from others you will need to post your existing pitch and your gear ratio and your speed and rpm at intervals from 3000rpm to wide open throttle. Then others can prescribe the right prop for you. I found "the hull truth" had a lot of good info when I was looking 4 years ago

I assume you are looking for a stainless prop. But consider a aluminum one. You can pick up a Solas Amita 4 blade for $125 and I have found them to be excellent. If you hit the ground or a log with a aluminum prop you just buy another one for $125. With a ss prop it will last longer but if you hit something HARD you might need a new lower end that costs thousands!

Good luck with your search.

Motor is a suzuki df 200 looking for a 4 blade either stock suzuki or one with a interchangeable hub,thanks

Back