WANTED: 4-8 Hp Kicker motor

bigmeal

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone was willing to part with a kicker motor. I am running a 14.5 Hourston glasscraft and have a 40 yamaha tiller as the main motor. I'm looking for a reliable kicker that will not blow away my pocket book as I'm on a somewhat short leash with the wife[:I]. Please let me know if you have anything to help me out. Thanks

i have an old 15hp johnson seahorse same power head as a 9.9 just carbed . rund great, light but a bit smokey lol. anyway it will be available 2nd week of sept. scotty

tight lines

Hey scottyboy, thanks for the quick reply. I'm not sure that this motor might be a tad heavy for my boat as I am already fairly tail heavy, but it might still be worth a look. I will try and contact you when you are in town again.
thanks
Ken

Hey scottyboy, thanks for the quick reply. I'm not sure that this motor might be a tad heavy for my boat as I am already fairly tail heavy, but it might still be worth a look. I will try and contact you when you are in town again.
thanks
Ken

this motor is lighter then a yamaha 8hp 4-stroke

tight lines

this motor is lighter then a yamaha 8hp 4-stroke

tight lines

Hey Scotty,
Thanks, I ended up getting a 4 hp 4 stroke cause it is very light and powerful enough to work as a kicker for my small boat. thanks for the offer and everyone else who responded.

Back