Wanted 26-30 ft welded aluminum

Go big once the border opens up @kelly
Repower, some love and a rear steering station? Twin duoprops. Tuna time. Assuming it didn’t go for a swim at the dock or some other ghosts inside.

Last edited:
Go big once the border opens up @kelly
Repower, some love and a rear steering station? Twin duoprops. Tuna time. Assuming it didn’t go for a swim at the dock or some other ghosts inside.

Jesus look at that towing setup!

This might get you through the season but needs a real trailer when I do the weight calculation in my head.

I like the outside and you may have to get a first nations partner to use that boat year-round with that winch. Nice, they took lots of pictures but a little confusing with some of the close-ups. Priced in USD she ain't cheap but it wasn't cheap to build either. Just locking in my mortgage today at 1.59 if I was younger and had a stronger back I might upgrade to this thing and look for some commercial licenses...

2812_main.jpg

The ultimate. I'm sure it has the price tag to go with it.

Not sure if it’s been posted but saw a lifetimer 2700 on Facebook marketplace. Looks a little rough .

Found these on the Coldwater site after seeing @BarryA's post in the "Let's See Your Boat" thread, .

First one could make for an economical tuna boat given the diesel main.

Back