Wanted 26-30 ft welded aluminum

Im sure you”ve seen this one Kelly but just in case

Saw those, really like jaxoncraft but slightly too small. Need a bigger cab.

Yes definitely outboard. Appreciate the help!

That JaxonCraft is a great hull...but I’m biased! Lol. I think that one has been for sale for awhile due to the cab size. It’s a great purpose built Pilothouse but only works if you want a Pilothouse...not for everyone for sure.

I actually would prefer a pilot house for versatility but 10 6 beam and 28-30 ft is the only way to get the cab size. The 26 bridgeview on the market is solid but overpriced.

i found the deck space too small on the 26-27 alu with full cabin. one or 2 passengers always have to hang out in the cabin. very un-fun in the swell and not being in the action. step it up Kelly! go 30'!!!

I actually would prefer a pilot house for versatility but 10 6 beam and 28-30 ft is the only way to get the cab size. The 26 bridgeview on the market is solid but overpriced.

No sure if Jessie's Sports fishing boat is still for sale (Port Renfrew)? It is a 30' NWAC Pilot house with twin 300's. Pretty sure it was a 10'6" beam as well. I thought I saw it listed last month but not 100%.

i found the deck space too small on the 26-27 alu with full cabin. one or 2 passengers always have to hang out in the cabin. very un-fun in the swell and not being in the action. step it up Kelly! go 30'!!!
I agree but lots of people are all about the cabin. Each to their own I guess. I went with a shorter cabin on my 25' and squeezed out an 8' dance floor which is what I wanted at a minimum. It seems bigger with the wider beam as well.

low ball this guy and do a clean up/small refit. Nice lifetimer hull. Been for sale for a while. Paint is rough. Twins.

Much appreciated to everyone sending links! Keep them coming. Unfortunately seen them all and none quite fit the bill.

Will be contacting bridgeview to get some more information on their 26s. 27’6 by 10’6 would be a fun platform.

Back