Wanted 26-30 ft welded aluminum

This one’s been for sale for quiet a while. If it inspects OK and your moola is ready in hand, you might be able to squeeze the price bulb.

Last edited:
This one’s been for sale for quiet a while. If it inspects OK and your moola is ready in hand, you might be able to squeeze the price bulb.

This is actually quite a decent boat. Good value and looks like hull is still in pretty good shape.

I think it’s a little too small for Kelly’s needs as he wants to multi purpose use a new boat including doing tuna. He wants a longer, wider, heavier boat, hence his interest in boats like the BC made Northwest.

I did drool on truck seat, steering wheel, lap, and hands the other week. An awesome sexy 27+ Jackson Craft went past, fully decked out above waterline in CAMO with hull a flat, army green. OMG a dream boat. Lottery and there will be another?? Ha ah

Good luck on your search.

HM

kingfishers are great if your under 5ft 6t
?? Mine has 6’1” head room most cabin models are this or 6’2” so your saying you need 7” of space above your head, do you do jumping jacks in your boat ??

Were referring to the height of the windows on the back deck while at the wheel trolling. Have you not noticed Brendan and Tim either bending down trying to look through the windows or on there tippy toes trying to look over the roof? If you haven't been on a NWA or Jaxon to compare the difference I suggest you have a look.

Were referring to the height of the windows on the back deck while at the wheel trolling. Have you not noticed Brendan and Tim either bending down trying to look through the windows or on there tippy toes trying to look over the roof? If you haven't been on a NWA or Jaxon to compare the difference I suggest you have a look.
I see why your saying. No I haven’t been in either of those boats fishing but have view them numerous times. And yes this is an issue with a lot of boats not just KF.

No such thing as a perfect boat and there is always something better, always. The key is to find what suits you best all around. This includes design, function and cost. There is always going to be some sacrifices made regardless of what one chooses. I can sit here and pick apart any boat made not one can escape criticism.

Unless it’s got no paint and is made in someone’s barn behind the house those are all perfect ;);)

Back