WANTED: 18-23 ft Aluminum boat with Hard Top

Highliner

Hey fellas,

I'm looking for leads on a good quality welded aluminum boat for a friend. He's looking for a no fuss, easy to trailer boat in the 18-23 foot range with a hard top for year-round fishing. Prefers single outboard power. Budget is in the $35-$45k range.

Preferred builds would be Silver Streak, Northwest Aluminum Craft, Lifetimer, Ironwood, Wolf or similar quality builders.

Any all all leads would be appreciated.

Thanks!

I know hh I saw that one too. That thing's a dream. If only the budget would stretch that far.

Hull only. Add power, trailer, electronics etc. and your getting up there!

That Almar is one of the best deals I've seen in a long while.

i think it might include power....
shows this below under specs...

Engine & Drivetrain
Engine Make
Yamaha
Engine Model
F90EFI Four Stroke
Horsepower
Fuel Type
Gas
Drive Type
Outboard
Battery
Single

That does include power it had a 90 and a trailer when I looked at it. That's a smaller boat with a narrow beam and you can't stand up under the hardtop. Nice boat but much different then the standard 18 foot silverstreak. The race rock is a narrow beam and has a lot less standard options on that model

Yes engine prices are going up along with most other things imported from the states. On another note I woukd say the value of our used canadian boats Will go up as the cross border shopping weakens due to the dollar

Don't know if Hewescraft might be a option for you I have been happy with mine. But it's not in the same league as some of the high end builders the hull appears well built too my eye. But all the bolt on stuff and wiring is all price point low end stuff. They also don't seem too use any tef gel from the factory if I was going too use mine in salt water I would tef gel all the bolted connections for gear. My boat is fresh water only so Not something I can comment on that is a issue just something I suspect. Over all I think they are a good value and easier too afford then the small custom builders boats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Back