Want To Buy: 16' Double Eagle

Hi guys...I am looking to buy a 16' or 17' double eagle. Hull and trailer must be in good to excellent condition. Not looking to lowball, willing to pay fair price for the right boat.

PM me if your interested in selling. Thanks! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a friend in cloverdale that has one and he hasnt used it for years and before that was only used it a few times a year. Needless to say it needs a good cleaning but underneath all the grime I think its a good boat. You could probably get a pretty good deal, he's not very interested in it any more.

Good luck in finding one... Just watch the floor/transom...If you can find the 17 foot model you will be happier in long run..I didn't with my 16 foot I had and wish I had.... Plus higher resale value/demand... Just keep looking on use Vic/Craigslist and be fast! Now is the time they start coming up for sale..

Good luck in finding one... Just watch the floor/transom...If you can find the 17 foot model you will be happier in long run..I didn't with my 16 foot I had and wish I had.... Plus higher resale value/demand... Just keep looking on use Vic/Craigslist and be fast! Now is the time they start coming up for sale..

Yes SpringVelocity I would rather have the 17' foot model, but from what I've seen on usedVvic they are quite a bit more $$$ used than the 16'...And yes I check everyday!

Yes saw that as well. The owner is not responding to email, text or phone calls...:confused:

I absolutely hate it when people do this, it's like: Do you want to sell it or not? Don't put up an ad and don't respond, it's a waste of all of our time

the worst is boat comes up i give them full asking price then they decide not to sell. happened twice to me already.

if i come across them ill post the link for you as i'm constantly looking for my boat also.

Thanks, I try to check all the Used" " sites on the island twice a day and go through craigslist once in a while too. What are you looking for?

im looking for a hewescraft sportsman or searunner also alumaweld intruder or any other aluminum boat like those 18 to 20 foot range. i've had 2 people bail on deals already.

Back