vry slow

JDR

Is it my computer, don't think so, seems when I go on to site ,first forum is fast ,right there but after that ohh so slow to come up, and slow to post , Too many on site??:):)

me to I have a lot of problems login on it takes sometime 3-4 times and if it doesn't then I get pissed and go to a different site and have no problems

Might be your wireless or your modum? Try turning them off and restart them. lately my trouble with this site is logging on. Okay to log on with the lap top, but not the PC?

Noooooooooo Problemmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Intruder2-2.jpg

20ft Alumaweld Intruder

Sometimes have to wait for what seems a long time for a page load or topic switch.

ANybody have any idea what causes this?

God never did make a more calm, quiet, innocent recreation than angling - Izaak Walton

I find that I can come to the forum and have no problems going thru the posting until, for no reason, I click on the next topic and it won`t go, period!
When this happens, I just close the site down, re=enter and most times it`s fine again.

I haven't seemed to have a problem generally with loading speed. I use Mozilla Firefox instead of the Microsoft software, however, and that might be the difference?

Too much water, too little time

ok, who jinxed me? I no sooner say no problem than it hangs up on me![:eek:)]

Too much water, too little time

Back