Volunteers needed - Bamfield Tuna Shootout

OK - will start with X raps - any particular colour? Can pm me on that if you want. Sounds like a lot of fun. I might have to man up and give it a try, its not like I don't have the fricken queen mary carrying a tanker load of gas to help get me out and back in one piece.

Those balls will drop sooner or later!!! LOL|!!!!

Just kidding Pat - sorta haha- you best be fishing it next year.

I'll let you know the patterns I care about. Deryk might have something he's after... LOL

Thanks for the go!!!

Those balls will drop sooner or later!!! LOL|!!!!

Just kidding Pat - sorta haha- you best be fishing it next year.

I'll let you know the patterns I care about. Deryk might have something he's after... LOL

Thanks for the go!!!

MikeP gave me some reallly good colours that he felt we should have so I'm following his word...a little new to tuna but look forward to the challenge..think I have my crew for next year including mikeP... :)

sorry I missed you today..Like like RVP found a good sponser for the shoot out today... I end up looking at the new HD 12...very nice unit...can you say up grade.. :)

Holy *****! Must be nice to be rich!

lol, ya gota grab me some balls. its only another 30 miles past where we usually fish. Gota stop being a cccchhhiiiicccckkken. I like the safety in numbers this event brings. We have new power on the boat so I think we are good to go. Will work on picking up some tuna tips, get geared up and find a crew. Should be no problem on getting the x-raps. Will hook up with Deryk to get your colour requests.

Back on track. Volunteers needed, accoms provided.

Let's get this sorted anyone interested. Gonna be a great week.

Band booked.

Jeff

Waiting for the PM. I am already driving the seminar guys out but I am willing to do anything else that is needed. I can't wait. I have been planning my whole season around this damn thing!!!

Jeff,

I have made arrangements for one of my crew to drive my truck down to bam. Let me know what you need hauled down and I can make that happen ...cough....beer kegs....cough...

Cheers

I would love to help but I am EXTREMELY un reliable during tuna season. Sorry guys. Good luck with your event. Hope to see you all far off shore during that time.

Back